KCSE REMARK, Process??

sahi starehe wako no.27 country wide!!

What do you expect from teachers who are paid according to the number of papers an individual mark? More papers means more money. Some could make 60k and others would make 100k.

matiang’i had said mambo ya remarking watu wasahau…being in a good national school does not translate to better grades…wangapi wamekua kwa the so called national schools na they did not get good grades…chukua results tu roho safi and begin from there

all sciences were strictly marked with teachers sitting for the same exams before they began marking…watu walikua wamezoea leakages sana

My thoughts:
Since examiners are each assigned particular school and for each subject, meaning unless the candidates in a particular school get unexpected marks, then I don’t think a remark would help in any way. What m saying Is, one candidate has a different examiner marking each of his paper. Unless a candidate passed very well in all other subjects except one which he performed extremely poorly, then I wouldn’t go for a remark.
Is there a way of accessing the candidates papers And ascertain the scores awarded?

Not quite sure about that kuna time nilikua naskia msee huchagua the cert to be nullified btw the two

that is what has been happening all through…FYI marking hua inatake 2 weeks only…releasing results in feb ndo ilikua inapeana leeway ya kudoctor results and money exchanging hands

marking of script is not done by 1 individual person but done in a group where members of the group are each assigned questions mtu mmoja hawezi mark paper full ya student

Wakubwa. …how much does it cost per paper?
any idea?
We will accept and Move on after the re -mark…

Thanks for the extra info. I really don’t know exactly how they mark but ur info has enlightened me.
I was just trying to ask what are the odds that a number of examiners will be biased against one candidate in one particular exam station? And in a number of subject for the same candidate?

One guy amesema ni 5k

ume-mark ngapi hii raundi mwalimu

kuna different groups wale wanamark maths, physics etc and think you cannot mark your county’s exams

i am not a teacher but nko na friends wao humark exams

matiangi for you

:):):):)meff

huyo labda arudie kila kitu next year.
[ATTACH=full]146416[/ATTACH]

He got what he deserved, the rest stories of how he was in a national school is stupidity

And this reduces the chances of any bias.

That that only goes to prove my point that they do indeed make mistakes!