KDF CADETS

And the bullseye too. Body-bags have more of them than many others.

1 Like

This is what makes me beleive in zombies movie. Displine is the worst mind screw you can subject to a human.
Only dogs should be trained

1 Like

Asande sana kwa maelezo. This is Kenya, the three services have the same ranking system. The big navies have ranks like seamen, commanders, lt cmdr, petty officers admirals e.t.c. KN’s ranks are similar to KA that’s why the head has the rank of Maj Gen and not admiral like other navies

Once mtu amefika rank ya major, desk ndio zake unless kama ni pilot, tank commander, special ops na hata hivyo captain huwa on the ground to direct the fight but don’t really engage much themselves.

Engineers kiwanjani ni lazima unless ni peacekeeping juu ya vitu kama ied, kubuild camps, minesweeping n.k

1 Like

were you part of those interviewed but failed ama? thought ni test tu za kawaida za army ama tradesmen wanaenda intense?

How many nurses do they want as tradesmember and what are the requirements once you are shortlisted? what does the interview entails all about?

ushapitwa washa shotrlist jaribu next year

nimekua shortlisted

wawawa…
fiti brathe.
siwes kuwa na exact number of the nurses required,since i dont work in the military but all the best.
hongo pia hupeleka mtu mbali

hehehe

1 Like

omba allah mungu wako akuonekanie

I heard that during training you also receive your pay…is it true??

I heard that during training you also receive your pay…is it true??

How is training in general service officer

If u are shortlisted does it mean umechukuliwa ama niaje

Ukiwa shortlisted does it mean umechukuliwa ama

How is training in general service officer

If u are shortlisted does it mean umechukuliwa ama niaje

Ukiwa shortlisted does it mean umechukuliwa ama

Hawa tradesmen ndo kina nani kwa army na job yao ina entail nini?

Hawa tradesmen ndo kina nani kwa army na job yao ina entail nini?