Kdf to be deployed in dangerous kerio

Hawa Pokots ndio wanafaa kua recruited to kdf alafu watumwe Somalia

Adui ya serekali-KDF ni kufyeka.

Tungojee vile itakuwa.

By the way the headline is misleading, Kerio valley is a very beautiful place, with lots of Award winning viewspoints, lots of fruits, sweet goat meat and generous people, visit the place in Three months time and you will be amazed.

2 Likes

But the same president cannot fight corruption because the constitution ties his hands.

raia wanaongea…sana apa the moment you mix politics and operation rest assured the police are the ones who going to end up dead.picture this Kamama a pokot is in the national security committee and the operation is against the pokot unaexpect hizo plan wanamek na security breifings hazitafika pokot

1 Like

Ana faa kupigia museveni awa deploy ama?

1 Like

Kesho kutwa when a different president starts sending soldiers huko kwenyu juu mumeanza kiherehere you will be the same individuals mutakuwa hapa mukisumbua.

Armoured police carriers and airsupport ya police haikutosha? 15days now. Basi hapa kdf deployment signifies tht Uhunye suspects police commanders to hv been politicized and maybe corrupted.

1 Like

One thing is for sure Pokot atakuwa anaona G3 anakimbia.
What happened in Mt. Elgon is still fresh in my mind.

1 Like

Ngoja muanze kuskia oh our people are being targeted.

1. Odunga ndio presiding Judge of the Judicial Review Division, High Court of Kenya at Nairobi.

2. Katiba tuliwaambia mu-vote “no” mukasema Raila amesoma. Haya. Kuleni ujeuri wenu!

1 Like

I know but whether legal or illegal the deployment of KDF is even long overdue.

I agree with the deployment of KDF. My point is the president should also be able to fight corruption without using the constitution as an excuse.

Pokots are deadly than shaabs

uko sure kdf wataweza the pokots…rdu walishindwa.

RDU hawakushindwa, local politics interfered, kDF are above interference. Watanyooshwa proper.

2 Likes

@imei2012 utatumwa lini bana urepresent Ktalk chapter?

niko oslo bro but relevant coys been dispatched

1 Like

Ushawahi skia kitu inaitwa"operation Nyundo" under the command of major Nkaiserry(now rtd.major gen.)uliza pokot yeyote atakwambia.