Keeping Kienyeji Chicken!

This is very insightful thank you talkers I also want to venture into this business

Raw meat.

And how much will this be per month per an adult dog? Nichapie this calculation of you don’t mind!

Mimi huweka 50bob per day per dog. The meat is usually zile bakshishi za butchery that cost 100 per kg depending on location

2 Likes

After kufanya research nimeona i go for either KARI Improved or the Rainbow Rosters. The Kuroiler and Kenbro are poor sitters(kulalia mayai) and also have a low resistance to infections.
Rainbow rosters ni rahisi kupata since niko eld… i have contacted Kukuchic and they sale 1 day chicks at 100k. Getting the Kari Improved is likely to be a problem because of the waiting time at KARI and also unreliable(untrustworthy) farmers

I also have 3 dogs and spend around 2k kwa mwezi. Kupikia ubwa is costly, heri uchukue bakshishi kwa hoteli

Hiyo ni next level. Although zile madhee alikuwa anaweka pia unaziita in a certain way zinajua ni food. Huyu jama anaziwacha tu forest zinafanya vile zinataka alafu anaita

Asanteni wakurugenzi!
I’ll visit my local butcher leo jioni.

Dogs dont dare feed them with any time of fish meal, zitakufa because most fish meal is made from waste products which are contaminated. We had dogs when i was young, just tafuta unga ya kisiagi, pia ukipata mifupa chemsha hio supu zipikie nayo thick porridge for two days. Mara tatu kwa wiki its enough to get the calcium they need.

2 Likes

Kienyeji chicken are good coz of. their low production costs,low mortality, versatility and low susceptibility to d’ses,…got around 2500 Kuroiler,got a small feed mill ya kacrusher na half tonne mixture for my own feed formulation,…follow strict vaccination schedule,good brooding n have patience,the first egg will come after bout 5 months!..

1 Like

haiya nilifikiria nitapata kienyeji hapa. sore

1 Like

hapo ni nyumbani kabisa.
kwanza the chicken lets you know when imetaga by quacking like no ones business na kutoka kwa nyumba mbio.

1 Like

Niko na moja huko ocha that has been the most loyal hen. Ni zile hazina manyoya kwa shingo. Tunaita chepchurgat. She doesnt care hata kama kuna wageni kwa sitting room. Itakuja na makelele zake ipite katikati ya watu into a corner, do her thing and make noise as she goes out. She will then come afterward kulalia mayai. Out of 18 or so chicks she hatches, almost all of them survive. Anapendwa kwelikweli

3 Likes

Usimwage sawdust kwa nyumba

Zile zimedungwa kakitu? Ama