Keeping up with Maureen

hehehe

Hahaha Yokohama tyres 0-3 mancity Hahaha GOAL! kompany, Fenerndinho… Tatu kapa toa ndani!

2 Likes

Who can remember the last time Chelsea won a football match? @Okiya Are you still sure that Begovic is an awesome keeper?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]12285[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Ehe tamu sana

Kuna presenter wa radio jambo mi humskiza nikiwa mbali na TV hua na misemo kali kama leo angesema . Msikilizaji… Leo wana migurudumu ya lorry wamepigwa kama ngoma ya halleluhya… … … … Doo do! Wana blues wanakimbizwa kama baiskeli ya kuibwa! Hahaha… Huchekesha mbaya

5 Likes

:D:D

heheh hao watu hubamba sana

1 Like

Kuna mwingine bao ikifungwa husema… Laaaaaaaaaadumaaaaa! Mara tatu Hehe sijui inamaanisha nini lakini hunijazz sana. Btw i prefer if you mute the telly and turn them on. Utacheka sana

1 Like

Maureen now claims the Mancity win was fake as two players (Mancity’s) should have been sent off and city should have finished with 9 men. Hehehe way to go Maureen!

“3-0 is completely fake. Probably they [Man City] should have finished with 9 men.”

Wamepigwa kama ya ngoma ya African Divine Church. :D:D:D

1 Like

He said Chelsea was the best team in the duel and Man City was lucky. Josephine Borinho is a deluded muppet.

Majamaa,it would help if you spoke in a language that some of us understand…

2 Likes

Ha ha. His behavior is typical of majority of peeps in management. Not able to account and acknowledge their weekness.
Lazima blame iwe kwa mwingine!

The first goal was the defenders’ fault, and for the other two goals, no keeper in the world would have saved them. You also seem to forget who kept Chelsea in the game the entire first half

I agree Asmir made some wonderful saves especially in the first half…Was just fishing for @Okiya he didn’t bite though :smiley:

A very hilarious match report from Chelsea’s official website… I tend to think Maureen edited or wrote it himself…hehehe. If you are defeated by a good margin just admit it and move forward.

Rink http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/match-report--manchester-city-v-chelsea-.html

:smiley: hiyo imeandikwa na Maureenho

hehehe hii imeandikwa na mourinho

Samir alikuja second half ama second generation ndio zilini danganya?