Kentex Cargo

Hizi laser iridium plugs unatumia wapi , and is it economical to get them from US of A ?

1 Like

Battery ya simu gani?

external ya s6 edge [ATTACH=full]125927[/ATTACH]

Thanks for sharing. When the time comes, will give them a try.
Next time, blank out the Barcodes. I’ve been able to track the parcel from North Hollywood CALIFORNIA, Santa Clarita, Dallas Texas and finally to McKinney. Had it not been for Kentex, your details would have been available online.
[ATTACH=full]125944[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]125945[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Hehe…hadi QR iko hapo in the open.

Kwa gari…they’re about the same price with the ones available huku (denso ihr…) but they’re the original OEM plugs. Niliweka Denso plugs ikaanza kunywa maguta na pipe badala ya kunusa vile ilikua imezoea. So I decided to buy these ones.

[ATTACH=full]126005[/ATTACH]

However, I’ve not yet determined whether kuna difference in consumption. I will do so as soon as I travel some substantial distance.

1 Like

I’ve used Kentex more than a dozen times, they are very reliable, affordable and do package items well, never had any damages one.

Also zero hidden charges

Highly recommended

1 Like

apana.thats how most offices in west lands and park lands look like

Kentex can do that.they shipped some flip covers for me

their charges are almost the same with kentexp

give us some comparison in pricing and delivery timelines

anyone used peercargo before.they sent me a quote and they seem very cheap

is there any other alternative that is faster with detailed tracking system than kentex

Guys where can I buy Nissan wing road and Nissan XtraIL spare parts and to be shipped Bila maneno

why import.i kow a rustworthy mechanic downtown

Nipe options inbox

Glad to be here. I can bet you, no one so far is faster from the US than we are. We also do not have handling and processing fees. Only $15/kg.

Soon, we are adding optional 4-day shipping with DHL. Our prices will be slightly lower than regular DHL prices.

This service is being introduced to cater for urgent needs.

Expect our site reloaded with a tracking system and real-time text messaging on status. We are working on improving customer experience and communication. Kentex Cargo 2.0 coming soon.

Thanks everybody for the comments. In case in the past, we didn’t serve you well, we are much better and we are listening to every comment, complaint, and compliment. Be blessed guys!

Send us the link to [email protected]. We can help

Sent