Kenya Airways

KQ seems to go KLM way nothing can save it.

Naonea shareholders huruma. Some bought shares when they were 42bob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR9of5jqhVQ

Crying like this Tanzanian Guy, Ni uchuma! Ni uchuma! Sisi wakulima ndio tunaumia!! Naomba uniache kwanza

Their reserves at the beginning of the year were 15billion. Now factor in a half year loss of 10billion SMH!!

1 Like

Government would not stop a thing Naikuni will walk away just like Kirubi did in Uchumi.

Those are the Kind of people we celebrate in Kenya

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more. When one who is accused of corruption steps aside, we congratulate them

Ni hiyo kustep aside we will have literally begged them to do so.

That ā€˜stepping asideā€™ is actually escaping so as to properly conceal the loot. Those niggas are happy to step aside, wanajifanyanga wamekasirika.

2 Likes

Cos ethiopian airlines is gorvenment owned and you know the pay isnā€™t that good

And Naikuni made some pretty bad decisionsā€¦even giveing shoddy projects nad deals to his friends hata mwk this was way back in 2012 repurcusions
ndio hizi sasa

1 Like

Niulize tu, is cane the only crop that can do well those sides?

1 Like

This is a man eat man societyā€¦

In the lower parts of Western cane farming has been very lucrative until Kidero came. Mumias Sugar Zone covers Bungoma County, Kakamega County, Busia County and partly Kisumu County.

The climate in the named areas does not support maize farming as such.

Lesson learnt: Never invest in a company whose management has no shareholding.

Usiwe hivyo @Mundu. Those are surely not the only two crops one can plant. Plus, having seen maize farmers cmping at NCPB silos literally begging the govā€™t to but their maize, would you really subject yourself to that? I know I wouldnā€™t.

Na ukumbuke COMESA safeguards ni kuisha zinaisha.

Boss I responded to your question as poor peasant farmer in Shinamwenyuli in Butere, they donā€™t know much about modern farming. Mimi nilingoa hiyo miwa nikapanda Eucalyptus shamba yote.

1 Like

Who runs the company on a day-to-day basis? Management can cook books or keep promising a clueless board that turnaround is just around the corner.

That Comesa thing is going to ground all the Sugar Companies, Kenya has been asking for an extension since 2007.