Kenya Airways

Damn my maths teacher. kumbe ni peanuts!

1 Like

The other reason which is very significant is that the geographic location of their countries in the world map gives them an edge over most countries.

2 Likes

then there is so much that you can’t control. Terrorism, fuel prices, travel advisories, beef btw. countries e.g Tanzania,

2 Likes

Who do you think is GOK?

1 Like

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2015/07/chris-kirubis-full-speech-on-kq-results-kqrebound/

Read the article above,kq answers are there,anti clicking ,see below

NAIROBI, Kenya, July 30- After Kenya Airways announced a massive net loss of Sh25.7billion in its 2015 full year results, Businessman Chris Kirubi is of the suggestion that it was time to take action and not pretend that all is well.

Kirubi who attended the Thursday investor briefing, feels that it was time to stop doing the same thing and expect different results by continuing to pile debts at Kenya Airways and expect it to get back to profitability.

He says that instead of watching the ship sink, a better option could be “take off KQ from the stock market and let it belong to the key investors.”

“Every year you are borrowing and borrowing and borrowing and borrowing. You can’t run a business of this size on loans. You arrange a loan of Sh20 billion, you have made a loss of Sh20billion; next year you will have made a loss of Sh40 billion.”
“I feel sorry for you Ngunze (CEO KQ) and my friend Alex (Group Finance Director) as you try to run a commercial business and walking against the tide. We need to buy out KLM for whatever value they have now, and get them out and really try to have an East African common market strategy.”

For Kirubi, we need to bring investors who this business hurts if it does not exis

Shots have been fired.

Thought so too.

Kirubi, a true vulture hovering in the air waiting to pounce and feast on the carcass

I heard CK on BBC say that KLM should be given back their money and told to take a walk. I just went Oh shit so this is what it’s all about. Uchumi reloaded. Uhuru has to hold his ground like Kibaki though Kibaki ha Mukhisa strongly pushing for it. Adan Mohammed may lack the spine.

1 Like

now watch unknown people gobble up KQ shares as they anticipate this. CK didn’t just come up with this idea, he is simply a spokesman for a flock of vultures that met the previous night in an exclusive club with the report on the table ("My friend Alex) the kes 4M CFO had organized

1 Like