Kenya Bruised By Magufuli No Show @ TICAD

Kuna mapoko waTZ wengi sana pale Majengo, na vile wanapenda kujisifu.

Hehehehe…
This guy probably sewed two of his fingers together while testing his new sewing machine.
Ati Kenya bruised. Chieth.

[SIZE=6]Tanzania Bruised By Magufuli No Show @ TICAD

Fixed![/SIZE]

Aje,asije dunia itaendelea kuizunguka jua!

I think Kenyans are yet to understand tz well. The difference between Kenya and tz relates mainly to the philosophy adopted by the two countries. Visit any border crossing between Kenya and tz. Probably you might change your attitude towards tz. The difference is as day and night. Whereas chaos and disorder dominate the Kenyan side due to hassling at all cost, Tanzanians revel in order and their is so much they can’t compromise on.
Case in point is namanga border town. Ukora mingi iko side ya Kenya. Sio rushwa, sio vibanda, sio substandard housing, sio rogue policemen.
What I am trying to say is pretty simple. Tanzanians will rarely accept “deals” that imprison generations just because a few individuals stand to benefit now. It all boils down to philosophy. A typical Kenyan can easily sell his mother in order to afford a range rover.

Bruised who !!! If anything I didn’t think of him till I saw this. Thank God he kept his negative energy over there. Aendelee vivyo hiyo.

Who sells albinos for cash? Acha kufanya hao majirani wetu waonekane kama saints. Where are the vehicles stolen from Nairobi driven to? Tanzanian cops take a lot of bribes on highways too.

You have just narrated nothing because it’s clear haujawai enda Namanga. Just shut the fuck up.

It’s very simple the Tanzania side is Largely underdeveloped hio side hata hakuna petrostation magari zao lazima zi cross border kufuel kenya.

Really? Enda kwa hio border point ya namanga. Simama kwa border kwenyewe then look at the materials and workmanship on the Kenyan side then compare with that on the tz side then rudi tujadiliane. Ukiwa hapo bado, scan a distance of about 300 metres on both sides then report on what you can see.

On the Kenya side of Immigration offices @ Namanga border - shoving , pushing shouting and queue jumping is the norm. Complete disorder. On the TZ side - everybody makes a neat orderly queue. No idlers or hustlers to disturb. Makes you feel safe.

Remember - Jakoyo crosses Namanga border post regularly.

On the Kenyan side, brokers and nuisances ni kibao. But on the tz side, labda uulize. Hakuna kiherehere.

How do you characterize the so-called ‘typical Kenyan’? And what percentage of the population is under that bracket in your opinion?

Typical Kenyan - Ethnic , Loud Abrassive , Lacks etiqquette , Lacks compassion, Misplaced aggression , Low morals , Untrustworthy , Lacks empathy , Selfish , Inconsiderate , Irrational , Chronic pathological liar.

Percentage - 70 - 80 %

My take i see him taking mwalimu Nyereres foot steps.

Umejibiwa hapo juu. An average Kenyan is petty, loves short cuts, is averse to reasoning, mediocre and vindictive. How else do you explain the fact that waiguru has supporters for her political endeavours? How else do you explain the fact that mike sonko is the Nairobi senator and front runner in the race to become governor? How else do you explain the fact that tenderprenuers and socialites are being mainstreamed without anyone lifting a finger?
Where else do civil servants approach work as a hobby? We saw traffic officers who could put all the known business principles to shame given how they claim to make their millions.

Tanzania is doing fine. Let Kenyans stop worrying about Magufuli and fix our own myriad problems