Kenya hakuna hope-case closed

Hehe, when you voted for Uhuru you did not care about remaining third world? Now suddenly you want to be a wise voter when the options are not in your favour. Tukutane kwa debe…cast your vote in peace bila kutupea threats. Wacha tubaki third world like we are now with Uhuru.

Hehehe, because you dont like the options? You guys want to now preach yet your past candidates of choice were not saints but you voted coz they were from your communities. 2022 look beyond tribe and political smearing.

Tell me who my past candidate of choice was, tell me how you know, and tell me exactly how you figured out what motivates my opinions.

The fact that you are replying to everyone that they voted for uhuru shows you are an imbecile. Argue with facts, meffi!!

Amesema bila agenda bado atapigia Ruto. Mimi siwezi argue na yeye

Umekasirika coz ulipigia Uhuru mara tatu! Ukiona mtu ameguzwa ameanza kuitana imbecile and meffi jua akona uchungu za kupiga kura mara tatu! As a hustler voter, I respect you and will not insult you.

Ruto ndio Kiboko yao just wait and see. Rao ni mef

Na wewe utapata nini ukimpigia kura?

Military is very corrupt that is why they get challenged by new Al Shabaab recruits. About NMS Kidero and Sonko also did their usual development PR before they stole billions the same is going to happen under NMS

If someone is not corrupt he is labelled a boot licker and a coward, kibaki was also a coward and he did well. Vote mdvd

Kibaki and Mdvd are extremely corrupt.

Ghana did it

Ulirauka kwenda kuharibu kura,wow, what a legend!

Ghasser Newbie!! Tafuta hiyo thread ujue what it was all about.

And to make matters worse, this is the type that typically reproduces on a consistent basis. Then the dumb kids meet other retards and reproduce.

That’s why only 0.17% of Kenyans make 100k+ per month. There are just way too many dunces.

:D:D:D:D:D

[SIZE=6]Kwa hivyo swali ni: mbona unapigia Ruto[/SIZE]

In my view, he is better than Baba(if he runs) and his message of hustlers vs dynasties resonates well with me… I read the wikileaks report and I understood what he means by dynasties, people stole 65% of arable land in Kenya in the 70s and 80s and elections today have been all about protecting that ill gotten wealth. You are entitled to vote for whoever you want…

Dude if you have been here long enough and paying some attention, you would know Touchlyrics does not support Jubilee in anyway shape or form.

[SIZE=7]same monkeys , different forests [/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]312723[/ATTACH]