Kenya is a joke of the century and a laughing stock

Seems you didn’t get my point

You are a lost soul

Ati tuko imara? Half of our population lives below the poverty line. Me ata sijui ni uwenda wazimu kenyans wako nayo reading this BBI shit! We are way OVER REPRESENTED!!! Yaani we have to borrow ndio tulipe mishara ya these stupid leaders yet hawajui ata kazi yao. Case in Point ule mama wa Crimino. Ata hajui kazi yake ni nini. The rest of nominated positions are for clandestine lovers/psychophants kama Mwaura. Mnafaa viboko nyinyi kenyans

[ATTACH=full]336157[/ATTACH]

I tell you…watu ni wajinga sana

We are over represented

lol just end yourself

Ignore Punguza Mzigo, they said. Wait for BBI, they said. Now BBI is saying Ongeza Mzigo, these pundas are not yet tired.

Mgisu tuliza trump is the best thing to happen to america

Most people do not understand how backward Kenya is, Just visit a public school in an insignificant state like New Mexico, look at infrastructure in the US even rural places like Idaho or visit cape town South Africa and compare it to Nairobi, when you come back you will lock yourself in your room and cry uncontrollably. The only equalizers we have is water shortages in some places, racism, Gangs esp in Chicago and extreme capitalism/cartels who influence govt policies but the system works well for an average American and at least if you put in some effort.

You are trying hard to be funny

It all goes to the basics’the motive’. There are two types of mindest those who create wealth and those who want to acquire wealth. Majority of us africans belong to the second group, they steal, cut corners and exploit unsustainably. The mindset of those supporting this bloated govt is ‘wacha ata sisi tukule’

Hapo umekosa.

Kalif- has an overlord federal state and machinery protecting and supporting it and so Kenya can justify having more MPs than Kalif.

Try telling that to that goat raila

kenya is a den of thieves, Wakenya wako na kiherehere mingi saana. Anyway hizi ujinga za Kenya ni kutoka kwa Tano Tena team and the rest

Say no to bbi

Dissolve Kenya’s democracy and just we put in an Emperor.

Then we can be lost in the administration of bureaucracy and bloodshed.

I don’t know who informed the people involved in copying the american system and persue that path. Total hogwash and typical African copy pasting, monkey see monkey do mentality that got us colonized in the first place. That system was implemented in the states for centuries and made them the most powerful nation on earth hence it suited their socio-geo-political needs that might I add are not similar to Kenya’s. Whoever adviced the team that steered those changes in the constitution should be sort and hang in public and streamed live to everyone’s pleasure.