Kenya is NOT a Monarch!!!!

GOVERNOR
DEPUTY GOVERNOR
SENATOR
MP
WOMEN REP
MCA.
Mungich are more interested and emotionally invested in the aforementioned seats in the general election, than the presidency.
That alone cancels any notion of voter apathy.
Brownskin you should give politics a wide berth, and stick to shitcoins analyses and mid-life crisis theories.

Lets wait and see who between us will be vindicated. Shiny eyes care less about the seats you mentioned because it doesn’t matter who wins them.

Umekuwa middle-class Hadi hujui politics za mashinani. Those politicians are the ones who interact with the voters at the grassroots level. Wao ndio huitwa matanga, harusi, mazishi, etc. Not the presidential candidates.

The Kikuyu kwa ground hajali juu ya viti za governor etc. Mimi huenda reserve almost kila wiki so najua chenye nasema. I can guarantee you there will be voter apathy in Mt Kenya next year. Take that to Equity.

The only politics that matters now should be to create a super African Republic from Kenya all the way to south Africa united by swahili language.

Kalonzo rich
Raila rich
Ruto rich
Mudavadi rich
Gideo moi rich
Wanjigi rich

You and me… Got rich take on rich people!

Mdvd is going for the top seat. he is not deputizing anybody

He is a dumb gullible bitch. Just like…

Grass is green. Tar is black and wind is running air.

I myself and my family won’t be wasting our precious time to vote for anyone. We shall be busy on that day tilling the land, watering the animals and threshing the corn. God willing. Take that to the bank.

NASA is irredeemably broken due to greed ya Jakuon. Kalonzo is a weakling na Giddy is a coward that leaves you Weta and MaDVD. Hawa ni small fish. Even with jicho nyanya’s backing this cerelac coalition cannot decide who will bell the cat. Hata mzee Atwoli unaona amenyamza juu he’s old enough to see where this thing is going. Ruto is the only bankable politician sahi na he’ll wipe the floor with hio gang ya rich kids