Kenya Is Overrated. Kwani How Poor Is East And Central Africa

:D:D:D:D hao ni wamama wawili ni vile ovaries za @Azor Ahai haziku descend :D:D:D:D

Ok ma’am. (This is me quioting you as opposed to tagging you sweet cheeks)

Weka screenshot ya account iko in $$$$$ … I haven’t seen ndorras in ages! Show me mbeib. I wonna see them ndorras

Request denied. Get the fk outta here.

It’s called best of the worst. Kenya is a shihole country. Only that Kenyans tend to behave as if they live in Europe. Kwanza Twitter guys. Central Africa and Congo have resourses, it’s only that there is conflict.

Kenya has a lot of poverty but believe you me we are doing okay in trying to make the country a better place.
I have been to UG and TZ, i have very close friends and relatives who have been to akina Rwanda,Burundi, South Sudan and Congo. The consensus is that those countries ‘radiate’ more poverty vibe than Kenya.
My personal opinion of UG and TZ was that there were too many thatch houses, too few rural roads (tarmac and murram), too much ignorance among majority of population (ata wale watu wa town were not as sharp as compared to Kenya).

I

If you’ve lived in any other country other than your own, you’ll have noticed that ALL news programs carry that drivel in their bulletins all the time. I don’t if it is an IMF, World Bank standard operating procedure or basic government propaganda to give citizens a feel good attitude about their own achievements or place in the world, but it happens everywhere.