Kenya is sparsely populated

I haven’t read a lot into it but your source is old? September 2020 vs June 2021?

Actually, right now, like all Rift Valley lakes, Lake Turkana has actually expanded and may actually reach the center of Kalokol town by 2022. It is true that the Omo Dam is a threat, but not at this time. When the next cycle of shrinkage comes is when we will have major problems

Boranas, Gabras ,Rendilles and Burj are not a problem. Half are Christians and none is claiming to be an Arab Dalit.
On the other hand there is this refugee class that needs to be deported ASAP.

when i become president , ill make those reserves kama zile za Jomo Kenyatta in the whole of North eastern i move large population of Kenyans from other parts of kenya to NEP, provide security give them free land, provide irrigation and create jobs there integrate the people. the large populations ill move to NEP will make the local somali population a minority 10:1.

Eventually the NEP will be opened up and the border secured. thats what the Caucasians did to America but we have an advantage its our land .

Before you move to Marsabit just move to Kambiti in muranga, Kieni in Nyeri, Mbeere in Embu or just Ukambani. Even maize does not mature in these areas.

and are the areas populated or just sparsely populated?
These are the areas we should be living and farming in the naturally fertile areas.

They are populated compared to upper eastern and north eastern. But you need a lot of capital. more than 5m. look at Laikipia, you will find big farms but sorrounding farmers buys basic commodities like onions and sukuma.