Kenya Motor Vehicle In Thika rolls out its first assembled VW cars at its plant

Uliza huyo spear kama itakuwa cheaper than importing Toyota and other cars from Japan, if not will there be government subsidies or rebates? ?

Being owned by asians

Being run by Asians doesn’t mean they are the owners. Check your facts. The RAI group which owns the likes of Timsales, comply, and Raiply are owned by the Kenyatta yet RAi is the one in the domain as the proprietor. Mumias sugar is on its death bed yet private company like kabras(west Kenya sugar) is on the raise still owned by the same family. My query is should we create jobs by killing what is being paid by taxpayers? My point is corruption reinvents itself in so many ways. As a president he should declare his business interest but not hoodwink the public with the likes of VW. Also do a further research on who bought panpaper.

2 Likes

Mumias was killed by Kidero looting, their is no government owned car manufacturer in Kenya that i know of that will suffer if we start producing VW here. You are yet to explain how and if the Kenyatta own KVM is a bad thing to anyone except yourself for some reason which doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

The new VW will cost less than Kshs 2 million each.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/VW-to-sell-locally-assembled-Polo-at-below-Sh2m/539550-3479960-dmwb6vz/index.html

1 Like

With no govt subsidies and rebates I’ll stick to my japs cars where I buy at 700k including kra rip offs. The remaining 1.3 million will go buy broti. Ni hayo tu…

3 Likes

pia mimi wacha ikae

1 Like

And just to let you know Huyo spear anakuwanga na short fuse kwa someone criticizing ma picha yeye huweka hapa.you have been marked too as an enemy of jubilee. Uliza @Jazzman na @Jirani

5 Likes

Sio short fuse, ni umama na estrogen overdose

2 Likes

Can’t say any more you said it all

1 Like

2m is too much for a tiny 1.4L non-4wd brand new locally assembled German vitz!

1 Like

His job would risk losing his job if he lost any argument.

1 Like

:D:D

I wish they could reduce that price, they can sell more units locally because the demand is there.