Kenya Navy is trending pale Twirra

Arrest them? From your callous nature you’d suppose it’s a normal drunk and disorderly arrest.
Too many factors to consider in that situation.

It’s actually National Police Service, they were all merged recently Uncle Tom. Please tell us how your white God would have conducted hisself

You are a mediocre fool. Why do you assume that everyone isn’t privy to the inner workings of the disciplined forces? I will let you in on a small secret; the people responsible for the security and finances of this country have a combined IQ of a door knob. You only need to sit with them in a forum to comprehend.

I don’t like your tone here.

You must be one of those in the plane going to the beach instead of towards where help was needed.
Incompetence kila siku.

I didn’t even specify which force btw but I guess you saw a chance to beat your small chest

Friendly reminder that we have a Kenya Coastguard(fully tax-paid), and of course launched with much fanfare by the drunk and the lying thief.

The very bare minimum that the Navy could have done is to alert the Coastguard. A bit damning that they couldn’t even do that.

Gentlemen, military is open for everyone. Join it and be the change

Haha its costs more than 300k to join and even with that you have to be highly connected…that to me doesn’t sound like free

The Disciplined forces of Kenya proving yet again that they only serve the elites and white people.

If this was a boat of foreigners (of the Caucasian variety) you can bet anything that a rescue mission would have been mounted in 5 minutes flat.

But no, these are just a bunch of poor fishermen eking out a living with the blue economy(remember that overrated conference?:D).

As we step into a new decade, let us not forget our place. The Disciplined Forces are there not to protect the citizens that pay for it, but to protect the elites and whites who steal from the nation. If in doubt, look to their “gallantry” during the Westgate Siege/ Mass Looting and the Garissa University Massacre.

What help did they provide during Westgate?..

I saw them stealing in while terrorists were relaxing in the same building

So in the absence of an external threat they just while away on booze? Wasted resources.

Fela Kuti well described the mindset of the army in this song. If you enjoy afrojazz, this will be a great song (Fela Kuti - Zombie) to listen to…here are the lyrics.

Zombie
Fela Kuti
Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)
Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)
Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)
Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way
Joro, jara, joro
Attention! (Zombie)
Quick march!
Slow march! (Zombie)
Left turn!
Right turn! (Zombie)
About turn!
Double up! (Zombie)
Salute!
Open your hat! (Zombie)
Stand at ease!
Fall in! (Zombie)
Fall out!
Fall down! (Zombie)
Get ready!
Halt!
Order!
Dismiss!

Has 'kenya navy’ come out to deny it?

A friend of mine was narrating how walivamiwa na alshabab pale elade na kambi ya kdf iko some few kilometers. So he called the guy incharge because they were friends,and told him what had happened but they didn’t show up because they were waiting for orders from nairobi, probably from a skunk who was fucking hores

Enyewe, there is something very wrong with kenya navy. I always compare the behavior of kenya navy folks I meet at Likoni with that of 15kr (army) folks I encounter at mariakani and I find kenya navy’s outlook and attitude very wanting. they are unsoldiery in so many ways. something needs to be done to uplift their morale and respect for civilians.

stop being stupid

There’s always an external threat you’d figure this out if you traveled further than your local shop for a tub of Arimis

You saw what HBO wanted you to see, after the military went into the complex, did the terrorists depart or not?

There exists a chain of command, you notify your superior officer then await instructions. For all you know the cock up was with the coast guard and not the Navy. Did you consider that?

You’re right, my chest is small compared to yours which I suppose requires the support of a bra. Extra large preferably?
Did you want them to land the Furcking plane in the water? Which part of different factors don’t you understand, was there any way to establish if the boat’s occupants were genuinely stranded or were terrorists employing a guise?

I don’t assume everyone isn’t, I assume you aren’t judging by your intelligence levels which are as impressive as a 2nd rate motel towel rack.
Get this through your thick head, in any security situation you cannot rush in without establishing the risk exposure to personnel and equipment, this is not a game for those officers.
And if your small secret had any factual basis, this country of ungrateful and moronic citizens would have imploded a long time ago

Employ logic more often than emotions, you’re a liability to yourself

You’re the only emotional cow in this thread. KDF and it’s cousins ni meffi kabisa. Ndio ragtag Alshabab inawaangaisha daily.

For 4 days

So basically the chain of command prevented the Navy from giving dying fishermen water for a period of 17 days?

Alright.:smiley: