kenya police

I guess whoever this study was the same one that did the one that identified Nairobi City as being among the top five cities in the world with the worst traffic jams.

http://wispindex.org/

rink haifanyi. findeo ndio hii

[MEDIA=twitter]929804341330006016[/MEDIA]

jana wameshika jamaa wangu apo kwa border akijipiga selfie wakamwambia aingie apo ndani na atoe viatu…nkang’ang’ana na wao mpaka wakanibore. I had to ask some random bureau broker in a yellow dust coat kama hao askari wanachukuanga ya mecho wakaniambia haina noma niongee nao poa. You can imagine hiyo kuvurutana yote ilikua tu juu ya 17k za huko kwao. Hahaa ksh 500 na venye that skinny securiko guy alinisumbua only to meet later huko kwao ndani nkamuuliza ni wapi karibu neza meza mbili tatu in just 1hr tops na bado anadai niache lunch.

The main problem with our police is that we inherited the colonial police model where police were meant to intimidate and oppress the black man and nothing much has changed ever since. The fact that our police recruit the least intelligent members of the society does not help their case.

jumping into conclusions as always, ndio maana bibi hukupiga

vile vigeugeu

Assumption from the Grades used to select the recruits perhaps ?

Iko wengine A material but the system is alwsys working against them.

Anayways kuwa rafiki askari ni kama kufuga chui atakaye kula akihisi njaa

Nishazoea and trust me it isn’t as bad as you may think.

Si grades pekee. Just try reasoning with a police officer uone. Ama uone mwizi ako held up in a house and police will shoot a million bullets randomly trying to flush the thug out.

There are some good cops out there. I have met one. Most others are just legal thugs with legal weapons.

Wakishindwa kuelewa kazi ya kifaa chochote umebeba unaitwa jangili. Nlikua na HD flipcam ndogo ya fast motion pictures jamaa wakaamua mi ni spy and the only thing that could save me was a 500 bob bribe and not an interview with NSIS.

1 Like

I am not surprised at all. Shida ya watu wa D-

Came across this[ATTACH=full]138676[/ATTACH]

Not all cops are bad. Ukipatana na cop ako na strees uko in deep shit. During the post elections demos at kondele there was a lady cop who beat me with those rungus then she told me to sit down. But the other cops told her to let me go.

Another day I got arrested with other walevis just outside UON school of law and locked up at parklands for being drunk and disorderly. The cell floor was flooded alafu cop mwingine with a meru accent anataka mahabusu waingie mguu tupu. We protested huyo mwenzake alikuwa anaitwa Husein akatuambie tuingie na viatu.

The other at bamburi police two traffic cops almost exchanged blows over a 2k bribe. one wanted to release the vehicle “free of charge” obviously to catch up with the owner later in the evening for tumbukiza and Allsops… The other guy wanted the 2k on the spot.

Shida tupu. .kwani huwa hawalipwi ?

Kenya police are the best. I mean anakushika na bengi then you pay him on the spot na anakuacha

Tano Tena.

Here is the link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ipsa-police.org/ProjectInfoDetails/world-internal-security-and-police-index&ved=0ahUKEwjfzv7nsrvXAhVLmbQKHeaNAP0QFggqMAI&usg=AOvVaw18bz20jTSqBoaTtJiRbbHt

Attached is a full report.

Hehe…unajua Silent Flow jamaa?

Yeah… .alifanya nini