Kenya power concrete poles

Weight to height ratio.
BMI manenos. I just don’t get drunk easily.

I second you, wooden pole is the best. Hii concrete iko na job mingi saana na plus it has to be set up with a high-up which they are very rare to find.

1 Like

What about the Ekwity guy?

…I have urinated on,seduced
hot chicks , jerked off silly on
some wooden poles and they
still fine…

It’s not the end of the World, go buy a pole and plant it in your compound. I’m sure, the experience will still be the same!
I

1 Like

Hekaya Za Baba Abby na Macho nyanya

1 Like

And when you do, you don’t get sober easily either huh? But I’ve met some very efficient alcohol metabolizers.

I’ve never heard of him mentioned. When the project began, those two were the only ones. I’m almost sure others have joined. There’s an article somewhere in which EAPCC also wanted to do the same, dated about 3-4 years back.

Heard of this and I was disappointed, it’s only in Kenya where top government officials are suppliers to government parastatals and no one blinks an eye.

1 Like

Every concrete pole you see is Baba Abby smiling all the way to the bank. And we are replacing all wooden poles nationwide. nikujipanga my friend. ama namna gani?

1 Like

Spot on.

Ni dawa gani naweza tumia kumaliza masaibu haya?

hizo concrete poles are not as durable as they are touted to be. Most of them I’ve seen have developed cracks Na Zingine zimevunjika zikaachanishwa kando ya barabara.

Ilikuwa ufala yao in the first place kuanzisha kiwanda purposely whose only product can be sold to one company. Supposing KPLC waanze kumanufacture zao wangeuzia nani?

1 Like

Io ndio inaniudhi. Ata sai utapata KPLC wakieka izo vikingi za mbao huko mashinani with adequate information that they will replace them with concrete.

I heard somewhere that he was supplying quite a good number of those poles.

It depends on the workmanship.
The problem here is the way the supply has been handled.

Proxies proxies

Maybe he didn’t have an influencial lead, imagine he constructed two godowns for the purpose hata afadhali he would rent and do his piloting before such enomous commitment

Just let your liver do its job, nothing I know of can hasten that.

Am not sure they could be of use elsewhere owing to the size they are just too big

Also heard the same, Munga