Kenya power

:D:D:D

You are prolly much better off.

What does this run and how long do the batteries last?

Microwave, fridge, iron box, smart TV, home theatre, lights etc. The set up is 600watts panels and 2-12volt, each 200AH deep cycle batteries.

And their

What was your total capital expenditure?

Back in shagz, its only our councilor who had electricity. He told the kplc that noone could afford to pay for that service. Stima tumeiona na Kibaki

Entitlement na stima is now the most bssic utility to function in a modern society?Wacha upuzi wewe.

It’s like people demanding quality education or health care and some idiot like is just there telling people that they should be comfortable with the mediocre service they get.

I have relatives in Ol Kalou in Nyandarua county and they don’t have electricity. Rural electrification is more PR than reality

Our shags in Kandara or Migori according to @T.Vercetti stima ilifika 93 through a world bank funded rural electrification project.

Mimi nililipa more than 400 k to get electricity at our rural home and that was in 2005,gave my neighbors "right s"to connect to the line free of charge.

Kuna watu who get shocked to know that Nyandarua kuna placed hakuna electricity being so close to Nairobi. Really it’s sad. But such is life

if safcom had this attitude, i wonder where we would be. we pay taxes and we expect power transmission to every corner of this country. wachana na naija or SA. power blackouts should be a thing of the past, of late zimeanza kua a bit regular,pointing to mismanagement. niko sure soon tutaskia scandal uko

It’s true everyone should have stima in an ideal world. Comparing Safaricom a private entity that can charge whatever they want and Kenya power a public institution is unfair. There is such a thing as ROI, which must make sense before investing anywhere. Or you imagine designing and building power transmission infrastructure is the same thing as planting a couple of boosters on a hill? Where should that money come from? Not your 200 bob monthly token that l assure you.

Power is the fuel for industrialization bana na it’s not like we badly off, like 80% of the country is on the grid. Stop whinging and get some facts up your skull

Kweli Kabisa, lakini hii cable management inakaa kama cooked spaghetti with sauce on a plate