Kenya recalls somalia ambassador. Declare Somalia enemy state

I swear to god some of you Kenyans have an IQ way lower than a primate, Juba region is not one Somali man property, It’s a Somali region that belong to all Somalis.

Si mukwende basi. Who invited you to Kenyatalk? Rudi kwa hii shithole yenyu. I haven’t been answered coz you’ve all realized kuna wenye tunajua you’re just leeches, yaani ticks, fleas, mites, kunguni, flukes, what have you. Potelea mbali saitan

Good riddance. The main losers here are not the ordinary mwananchi. The main losers here are the elite wenye-nchi who have been raping and blundering our economy since independence. The proceeds from the purported oil and gas would never have been felt at mashinani in any way, just like Eurobond. So Somalia can as well grab the whole of northeastern for all we care.

Arguing with a nappy headed silverback is a waste of time.

Wah! We shouldn’t forget that Tanzanians feel the same way about us Kenyans. They say it openly, that all kenyans should be harassed, deported and ignorant stuff like that. I believe Africans are better off working together than fighting. Most Somalis are good people who just want to raise their kids in a safe and peaceful environment.

[SIZE=3]“When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him. You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself.” Leviticus 19:33-34.[/SIZE]

Ako karibu kumaliza.
[ATTACH=full]225418[/ATTACH]

HA ha ha! Shut up!! :D:D

Our nomadic pastoralists had no use for the institution of slavery (especially as practised by other races). The Somali’s minuscule participation is not even a fraction of what occurred during the large scale European and Arab slave trafficking systems. All the slaves were brought by Omani, Swahili, Indian and Persians into our territory. It was a Somali sultan who freed many Bantus from bondage Ahmed Yusuf Mahamud - Wikipedia

They oppose Jubaland because Jubaland, except for Middle Juba is dominated by Ogadenis.
A semi autonomous Ogadeni dominated state may inspire the wrong things in Ethiopia’s own Ogaden.They fear.