Kenya’s best brains leave...

They tap our best brains to work for them because we don’t reward our best brains

are you insinuating that @Purple na @Swansea are creme de la creme of Kenya? be serious

where they are their efforts are rewarded handsomely than if they were here

[ATTACH=full]266577[/ATTACH]

hata Shosho,he he he, hilarious!!!

so ni Nani wazuri, wazungu wale wanawakubalisha kwenda kwao amazing Hao wanatuma juu huwa wanatumia watu wao

That is the only upside to the brain drain…

Most kenyans abroad are engineers/proffesors/business owners/directors etc. Except the few ktalk in abroad wakousha tushosho na choo

It’s a global village. Let the kids go to school

I have a very brilliant brain and I am not leaving the country any time soon.

He he he. :D:D

Abba, the effects of this brain drain are immense!! A country can’t be losing its top kcse students every year and believe it is of no consequence. Whether their remittances make up for it is up for debate.

The other issue that’s being laid bare is the fallacy that all kenyan diasporans, including Ivy League grads, are doing odd jobs abroad. Hello??

wewe vaa scrubs na uchukue mop uende uka mop, at least we must export the best of everything, sio wakuosha tunyanye pekee

Punctuation mofo, I’m getting a stitch reading your comments.

Hii sio INEOS challenge!

Whether Kenya’s best brains are leaving is something I can’t tell. What we can’t dispute is that this country doesn’t appreciate and reward the best brains. Recently a first class graduate in Actuarial Science was featured at citizen TV living in the worst of conditions, sleeping on the streets while washing cars for a living. Now tell me! If that guy had a chance to leave the country for green pastures would he reject it? Your guess is as good as mine. Like someone else said up there, try paying bills with patriotism and see how far you will go. Ukipata chance enda. Go do your thing, make money, live life.

Obama senior and Obama president are classic examples.

Obama senior was a bright mind from a certain village in Luo Nyanza, he was lucky to get a scholarship in the US of A and just like any other Jamaa he fell for a cheupe got a son… Instead of investing his time teaching his son our decadent rotten ways he shielded him from all that by allowing him to be a muzungu.

Fast forward to the 21st century the son becomes a president… President of America not Kenya. They took our brains in the name of scholarship. Now imagine that lady has been bought @4millions, so iyo pesa ni sumuni compared to what Waikulu, kidero, lenokulal, waititi, Jojo, Ouru, Rotich, Ruto, Raila, Ojaamong, na wengineo wamekula for the past one year.

I don’t think vitu ziko poa sana uko majuu Kama venye mnataja hapa, wengi hurudi Kenya kutafuta kazi baada ya masomo Yao ya masters na PhD.

In fact majority of my lecturers in Campus did their masters and PhD abroad, US, UK, China, you name it. But they came back to look for jobs in Kenya, why?

Yangu nikuje Holland naendelea poa

Ngoja hapo bonobos wakupate ukiongea hivyo juu ya leaders wao.

:D:D:D huku lazima nicheke

I believe this guy faked his condition inorder to attract attention