Kenya School of Govt Quarantinees refuse to pay up

We live in a third world country, we cant run away from that fact. I dont know about you guys but I cant risk four more days of exposure and quarantine in some dingy set up for another four days because nataka kusave 20k in the name tunalipa tax. If I was in that squad Id just clear niwaache apo, you can’t gamble with your health for 20k.

It’s a government institution that provides services at cost to the government and other intuitions .
They provide accommodation and food, where do you think it’s coming from??
Anyway if I was the government is catch up with them through their taxes and bank accounts… Aka the long arm of gava:D

20k is alot of money for majority of Kenyans. Let’s not forget that many of these people were working in Middle East and that’s their salary for one month. What I know about this thing is that no poor person will die of it. God will protect them. Even slum people and street families will be protected by God. That’s why they are not even worried. These people go through alot in those middle east countries. They have developed serious faith in God and serious shock absorbers. Corona hata haiwatishi.

I know that. However this is not a training. This is an unplanned emergency. Which btw some in the quarantine have tested positive already. So it’s actually humanitarian. And it is also mandatory. We are in an African setup of helping each other in times of crisis like this. I am willing to bet an arm and a leg that they will not pay and government will not even follow them up to pay. Wait and see for yourself.

The virus doesn’t recognise rich or poor, religious or irreligious. It simply seeks a host to multiply in.