Kenya Sihami: Drama Drama and more Drama.

weka hio poll tuchangamke

Aii hujawai skia jamaa anatoka Nairobi 9p.m anapanda basi aende Coast juu amepewa hio kanyamo. Na ukimwuona kwa basi ako very serious and focused. Ameendea burungo.

Boss, whole countries have gone to war because of a woman’s kanyamo.

I read somewhere that 98% of man’s time is spent thinking about kanyamo and how to get kanyamo. Man gets an education and works so he can one day afford kanyamo. Man will leave his parents and move to Somalia because of kanyamo. Hata wewe unaendesha ma lorry karibu uuliwe Mombasa road ndio kanyamo holder aishi poa. Ndio umnunulie satellite dish mpya asiende akuwache.

well said,
itina makes the world go round

Plus filters za simu na za I.G unapata Mariah Carey, woe unto you if you meet the next morning after mechi imeisha unajiuliza huyu Vybz Kartel tulitoana wapi?

What!!!

Anapenda that type. Leta wako tukague.

Even if I was obese, I would still be able to see my penis because it is very big.

I have not drunken alcohol for two years now.

You are right, African people prefered fat people because it was an indication of excessive nutrition and thus wealth at a time when common people were starving. This was without regard to health implications.

It is 2019 when food security is much better than it was back then and we understand the diseases that come with leading a life of obesity. Obesity is bound to be a burden on our healthcare system as time goes by. The most infuriating thing is that it is manageable. Just don’t put that food in your mouth. Simple. You don’t even need strenuous exercises.

Furthermore the beauty trends in Africa have changed with men preferring bleached light skinned women with European like hair and accents. Mbona ya kunenepa isibadilike?

Labda kiuno movement.

Plus Merc compressor

Hii ni Tecnofix.

Landiwheli does come to mind…

huyo lady amesmama, ni vile Picha za kwanza alipiga before awe KIRIMINO suspect, na za sahii ni after effects of being implicated, hii upuss ya ati filita hapana WANGUI ni SUPU, na SIBANDUKU and am not widhdrawing, Nimesimama nyuma yake kwa hiyo story, On behalf of momo mongers

Makeup na filters

Carlos Slim fatty fatty. Kibaki utambi man. Hawa matajiri wako na psychiatric problems? C’mon now, being fat doesn’t mean one is nuts.

Mabillionaire kama wote ni wanono. Kevin James, Trump, even Oprah who has been fighting the bulge for decades wote wako na psychiatric issues?

Charles Barkley, hata Big Shaq huwa ana nona akipungua wote ni food nuts? Hata madam wa Defence ministry ni muguruki? Hata Atwoli and his gunia belly? Notorious BIG, Franco, Aretha Franklin (RIP) and my favourite actor Mr. James Gandolfini (RIP) wote ni waguruki?

Hata Jane Ngoiri surely na thunder thighs Betty Kyalo…

Betty Kyalo akikupea utasema, “YUCK!!!”

Grace Msalame yuck, yuck, yuck?!

Ha ha ha ha! Patty aki you’re so hilarious…:D:D:D

When talking about kanyamo Chris Rock put it best. Kanyamo is like visa, accepted everywhere:

All of the above. Sasa fala ameerevuka after kunguru kujaribu kumseti.

This is the next beneficiary ,mjamaa hapendi toothpicks huyu ni what out of what? @captain obvious

[ATTACH=full]224814[/ATTACH]

Umeitwo Patty. Kanyamo inanukia?

Usicheze na chakula cha @uwesmake aka @LIEN