Kenya tops Africa by a mile in internet penetration

What a tonne of BS

Naona kila mse hapa amechoka kukamuliwa na Safaricom however you have to hand it to them for a good network

To democratize the cyber space, l urge all of you to sign up for Elon Musk’s internet. Najua speeds will blow Safaricom outta de water. Am excited about this company a division is Space X, buy African build Africa

Starlink.Com

I don’t want to derail the conversation but Safaricom’s superior network is down to the equipment provider.

Politics in the US and UK have gotten in the way of business telcos there have to use inferior European equipment.

True.

This is not possible for most Kenyans. Sign up pekee is $500 plus a monthly subscription of $99. Then they can’t operate without operation licence from CCK.

When you said “not possible for Kenyans” I thought they charge millions per month :D:D. Starlink has average speeds of 100 Mbps. For comparison, JTL charges 10k for 50 Mbps (one of the cheapest). $500 initial cost I believe is for dish and stuff. Unataka kusema Kenyans can’t afford 10k per month for data? We are that broke? :D:D:D

Iyo ni entry level, with time hata itakuwa cheaper

While we support some initiatives, Airtel is a foreign company 100%,waache kusumbua,merger so that waanze kutuambia hatujui any