Kenya warned over closing world's biggest refugee camp

This is the thing. Terrorists in Kenya are mainly Somalis.
I don’t see any Rwandese terrorists in Kenya

I’m for the idea of closing down the camp but not in three-months’ time, perhaps in 3-5 yrs or so. We can’t host it forever anyway.

While at it, by the way, is there ANY evidence that terrorists attacking Kenya came from the refugee camps? Anyone?

@Ladyette, I share your sentiments about the warlords. Anyone old enough to recall the Dayton, Ohio peace negotiations/accords that ended the 45-month Bosnian (Yugoslav?) civil war?

I believe the protagonists should be locked up in a segregated hotel with no aides, just a rough draft of an agreement na wakae huko mpaka wasikizane.

Couldn’t agree more… Al-Shabaab will find thousands of eager recruits to join their ranks.

1 Like

Not entirely true, that lawyer guy in the Garissa massacre was a Kenyan somali.The mandera bus and quarry attacks had Kenyans involved.The Githurai and Mwiki bus incidents were by Kenyans.Elgiever Bwire is a Kenyan.

hear hear

-----fala 12… spoken like a thinking kenyan
----purr and wu-tang , spoken like an opposition leader

You put 2 examples only? Haha you know you’re wrong

All terrorist incidents have lots of support and involvement by local Kenyans for them to succeed.It doesn’t matter whether it’s by Kenyan Somalis, Luos, Kiuks or Luhyas.Seriously do you expect AlKshabaab from Somalia to execute a sophisticated attack like Westgate all on their own?What about Lamu?

Talking of a wall, why don’t that wall being build along the border with somalia extend all around Kenya halafu tuweke a roof above Kenya ndio tuwe safe from terrorists. Think of the project as a residential house with a definite number of doors hence MTU akikosa akiwa ndani (read terrorists, criminals, drug traffickers etc) you simply open the door and throw him/her out. To come in, the aforementioned vermin will always find the doors locked and guarded from the inside!
But on serious note, what we need is to stop corruption and the marauding culture of mediocrity among those in positions of responsibility.

2 Likes

What about the radicalized Kenyan youth from Majengo and the Coast joining Al-Shabaab? You seem to forget easily that these terrorists live amongst us,one of them could be the guy seated next to you.

Apart from the dude at the top left,do the rest look Somali to you?
[ATTACH=full]3709[/ATTACH]

If I start listing the number of Somali terrorists who have killed Kenyans mtakimbia. These Kenyan terrorist are too few in comparison with Somali terrorists

List them. Please.

Let me compile a list

corruption wont be stopped overninight, but neither will closing the camp stop terrorism overnight

Freedom of religion/worship is what needs to be regulated and should not be a Right anymore. If a religion or a religious indoctrination is seen as the cause of chaos or instability in a tolerant society like Kenya then it should be BANNED! by law.
I mean,they did that with the Mungiki!
If Islam is causing sleepless nights and insecurity in Kenya then it has to go. Simple as;and if you dont like it as a muslim then you should be willing to have the government have access to the background of all immams and what they are telling the youth every friday.Kama you can`t handle that then you are welcome to Fuck Off to a muslim country!

First,that’s damn reasoning and you know it. Second,who said Kenya is a Christian country? As far as I know, ours is a secular country.

Do you want me to provide the statistics (independent ones) or are you?
The VAST majority of Kenyans prescribe to Christianity and indigenous indoctrinations NOT Islam.
Second,my suggestion would have sounded damn to me two weeks ago but i see a downward spiral in the stability of our country and i think its time people started speaking out,standing and being counted!
My fore fathers died for the independence of Kenya(literally speaking) and i will be damned if they died so that my kids and/or grandkids have to live in fear of Islamic brainwashed cowards!

one hour later still waiting

1 Like

Yes Kenya is a Christian majority country but our constitution says that:

[B]a.[I][SIZE=5]There shall be no State religion
[/SIZE]

b.The State shall not discriminate directly or indirectly against any person on any ground including [I]religion etc…

c. [/I]Every person has the right to freedom of conscience,religion, thought, belief and opinion (I respect yours).
[/I][/B]
Yours is wishful thinking.

What the constitution says is subject to ammendment by an act of a freely elected parliament and to be honest, the Muslim minority in Kenya is not doing itself any favours at the moment.
Before you discount me as a keyboard warrior @mayekeke ,you better believe i am all for fairness and tolerance.I have lived with Muslims and i actually have studied the Qurran and own one as much as i own a Bible and it is a beautiful testament of what God intends but make no mistake; I still am an African first and when push comes to shove,these two ideologies are foreign to me and when i think that i never met any of my grandfathers in real life thanks to colonisation,the Kikuyu warrior prevails above all reasoning and that is where the Al kebabs have me right now!

I have a right to my opinion. And the proposal to close the camp ilitoka kwa DP Ruto. I didn’t know he is in opposition going by your logic.