kenyadatingsite.com

Why are stupid threads getting pinned?

Dating Site ni ya nini …???

So many women around looking for Men …

[ATTACH=full]288851[/ATTACH]

Admin badala yakupin huu upuzi, si ungerahisisha hiyo nagosi yote by kujaing with pichas for kila dame au lanye interested then pin each na contacts zake and address alafu utuachie tuingize mabao

Umeffiiiii thread @Electronics4u wewe ni ghasia hii ni nini unapin.

Nimetoka huko. Haina maana!! Just full of desperate guys and men with ladies profile to scam people. Na story za subscription mumeanza mapema sana.

Inbox her no

Bullshit

Mbona nyege zikusumbue na uko na chance ya kupata dem mwenye hadai feelings na umalize wira mapema bila stress.
Kuna hawa madem wako kwa hii site wanamaliza kutu kabisa.
Nairobi Raha Co Ke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qG-mXyvBo

so many comments for this vid. Kwanza, the first 5 min, hio traffic yote wenye wanapanda au kushuka stairs ni wa kuosha rungu? Alafu those mamas, they are sexually attractive to them? Alafu kwani cameraman pia alioshwa? Maodo Maya :smiley:

Ati dating site, I know where this things end up, heartbreaks and loss of money is what we get from them. This post should be unpinned immediately. Who the heck put it up anyway. Sipendangi ujinga kama hizi bwana. ati dating site, kwanu hakuna wasichana in the hood. We want real things not bleached plastics that are after nothing but our money. You wiill go on so many dates and at the end of it you will end up with nothing but a reduced amount of money in your bank account or wherever it is that you keep your money.Either way I know that there are some people who have seen this pinned post and have checked it out.

How do they rank themselves top if they claim they are just a new service?

Wacha tu tukamue lanye tumezoea:D:D

I once tried Cloudromance.com, nilikuwa najiongelesha. I wish there was a site that offers 100% match and success.

Pole maze.Waliona hauna kakitu,mboro tu ndio kubwa.

:D:D:D:D

This one fo me

Kwani ulikua forced ku do it jomba11

Tagged and badoo are the only genuine one. Ile mitombo nimefanya uko aki wai heheeh . CD reloaded though