Kenyan ladies are killing prostitution

No one has seen it fit to bomoa your head so you can stop torturing us with your makeshift thinking?

Maybe if he used the words prostitution is maturing many would agree and not say he is complaint.

Îni Kibe ûgatwarana na rika rîaku tigûtindanîrîra na maûdû ma mumo. Nice read

watu wavae rubber mbili wakibomoana

You guy my guy bomoa your closet pole polee

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

there was anaa chile in paipu I was vybing jana. I had mob funny storoz, and I was sure I would bomoa her usiku. But anaa dude tokead with a moti, and she left me for him :frowning:

I hate this language… what is it called

it’s called being a rugby fan in Kenya

See that’s where you tupad wood my guy.
You’re in Paipu, and you start flapping your gums about bomoaring.
You shtuad that mama.
And that’s why she hepad.
She fikiriad your a jamaa of NCA.

And just like that, umeniiba moyo (you’ve stolen my heartses)

si you go nunua a moti. I know a Jamaa who knows anaa Jamaa who imports subs from Dubai. This dude Jengas 300gs every week. No Chile has ever achad him for anaa dude

:D:D:D:DKahandbag hakuna kitu hapa utasema that will gain traction. Kunywa hapo kwa mama pima pole pole utulie.

wacheni kusumbua mzito Andrew Kibe . ngombe nyinyi

You have a point but no pussay is free.

Figsed

is this a rant about how its hard to bomoa a corporate chick coz of high standards and maintainance despite the nyau being free and now the winds of change are blowing towards that side leaving the ordinary langaa ametulia na kucharge pesa wazimu? coz pussy in this quagmire is constant hata ikue ya nani,utaigonga provided unaitaka.so,ukue unapenda maliar ama girl next door,kumwaga utamwaga

wacha kupeleka hiyo x7 yako,thats why they swoop in on your finances.or maybe you bomoa wrong coochies

Sawa, sisemi kitu. :):slight_smile:

Vicious!!