Kenyan Men

I think Buster Rhymes - less the tattoos and crazy hair - looks good.

kwani leo jioni utakuwa wapi Kama si bar? ukiongea siasa ama ball. Thatā€™s boring donkey

these clueless Kenyan men call it the ā€œgood old daysā€ as they drink Whiskey because watu wanakunywa kwa TV series

me niko kwa nyumba. iā€™m not the bar type. go read the post ā€œthings iā€™ve never doneā€

https://i0.wp.com/naughtybits.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/White-balls.jpg?resize=600%2C625

[ATTACH=full]138045[/ATTACH]

I can see everything revolving between the legs.
They cook, we nyam!
#Resist

hii kitu ya berlin imewaharibu kichwaā€¦

I ainā€™t reading

Ktalk is getting interesting. We already established 7 rounds make 1 threshold. Now tell us how many thrusts make 1 round and weā€™ll have a complete ISO conversion chart. Weā€™ll directly convert threshold to thrusts. Ebu tell us.

:smiley:

Wow.
And I though dimzfalla was the most ignorant person on this site.
Thank you for showing me stupidity has no lower limit.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kwanza FIFA 18 imenilemea janaa sanaaa lazima nianze mechi mapema leo .

then move on. vuka IG upate kenye unatafuta. girl-diki

It would be really helpful to know your sample group(kenyan men youā€™ve dated)that made you come with these ā€œstatistical resultsā€.Also the number of non kenyan men which helped you come with comparative analysis.

In short wewe lazima ni Kunguru.

and that guy is DAAAAAAAMN STUPID!

THE BEST THING UFANYE TAFUTA NGOMBE YA KENYA IKUTOMBE UTULIE , SHENJI

If you do not like something in the supermarket commonsense dictates you leave it alone and donā€™t bother with it, you donā€™t complain.Kenyan men were not born to please you,our lives revolve around other things, and for someone who has lived outside i have seen better looking women in all shapes and sizes, You minus- 1, there are a billion other women in the world

thats why we prefer Rwandese women to kenyan ugly feminazis like @MaryJane

Cheza chini mkuMbwa:D