Kenyan politics from the perspective of a Kikuyu peasant.

:confused::confused: you are one of those dudes who buy alcohol for “peasants” then start acting high and mighty about it…smh.
Pombe 5 ni thou moja at most. Tulia.

Then how does circumcision even relate to your half baked story ?
Who is being tribal now?

The funny thing about this is that come 2022 you are going to spin another narrative aganist kaleos .Hii ujinga ya ku act like you are always the victims ikiisha ndo mtaendelea kimaisha .

Fuck nigga deleted the post ya nesta na karl max…
@karl marx why delete though ama ni kedo special woke shit[ATTACH=full]141982[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is real my guy!

:D:D:D:D

This is what happens: All of my life, i have been generous with what i have but i cannot buy for you alcohol but then you start saying how you can die for a MAN. Fine let him go to that so called state house to die for him. I am circumcised but do not just look at a man simply because he hails from a certain region, you start your imaginations that he is not cut. Baba, Orengo et al et al are all cut.

Never argue with a fool.

Haha im sure he meant chicken ‘tenders.’ :D:D

you seriously need to see a shrink ASAP
schizophrenia is real

Who are you calling a fool???
When I was attempting to complete my PhD most likely you were still a suckling. They rejected my thesis and that supervisor was a Kikuyu from Kiambu. Do not ever call anyone a fool. Thank you.

Eh! priss usifikirie unaweza daganya tu hivyo…was in kenya when Maraga called for round 2 and a first hand witness of a luo going out his way to condemn a guy at his shop(while buying the sellers goods)as thieves pamoja na uhuru cuz he supported him na nim kuyk[ATTACH=full]141987[/ATTACH]

wacha niende second talker talking about phd when called out [ATTACH=full]141989[/ATTACH]na hii inaka ni mtu hajaingia hata campo siku moja

NPD is a disease and i know of a guy who has that disorder. Listen, right now if i want to phone Raila, we will talk like old comrades. Right from when i was a mere boy back '82 to today. The only difference between him and me is that i dont want to be a public figure but obviously i play politics from the background. Good day.

My brother wahenga walinena, sikio la kufa halisikii dawa, chombo cha kuzama hakina usukani. If there people who have paid dearly for Uhuru Family immense dynasty it is the kikuyu. I will not go into details about how they ended up as squatters in Rift Valley and Mpeketoni and other far flung areas after Kentyatta snatched up all their land and distributed to his family members. Kikuyus have as a result died in Maasai land,Rift Valley since 1992, been killed in Mpeketoni,been killed in North Eastern while working in quarries enmass from their homeland bcz hakuna shamba, so this is what is called Stockholm Syndrome, love and adoration of your opressor. So, personally I advice leave them to their abusive marriage until death do they part, as youve heard people love bad boys/girls . So why feel sorry for someone who sees nothing wrong with their predicament? Let them continue in their abusive marriage and wish them well. They want to be slaves, let them be slaves, they want to be homeguards for neocolonialists let them. After the celebrations and tribal loyalty, the story remains the same, Kikuyus being majority in population means taxes being plundered are also kikuyu taxes, when hospitals have no drugs,no personnel, when theres no water,poor roads,no employment, majority of the young people I see in Bureaus that recruit slave labor in Middle East are Kikuyus. So, this is just a divide and rule type thing like imperialism had, without that division the political class can not plunder the country and public resources and taxes sans tribal animosity and division. In Rwanda for example the Mzungu realised that they couldnt plunder a united people so they cherry picked few Tutsis made them homeguards and then pushed a narrative of Tutsi superiority based on physical features like nose size,height,skin tone and it works like a charm. Uhuru as a person whether he is Elmolo or Rendille isnt the issue, the issue is we need leadership that works for all Kenyans because I can assure you that your tribe or your family even can be in state house and you still languish , what you need is the enabling environment not a personality,not a tribe,not a clan. My tribe does not define me, my gender does not define me, I am a citizen of the world and I am a person born in Kenya, what matters for me is my aspirations as an individual, as a family ,for my posterity these other issues that do not empower me in that direction be it my tribe or the leadership of the country or county I owe no allegiance. As a tax paying citizen in one of the most highly taxed countries in the world I am not satisfied with service delivery, I dont like the roads,I dont like the healthcare,I dont like the security situation, and I dont care if it was my brother who was president, if something is wrong it is wrong,if things are not working ,they are not working , whether its Brad Pitt who is the president or a donkey . Kenyans we need to move towards getting value for the taxes we are paying, curbing corruption, streamlining institutions and service delivery. All these other intrigues are just alot of nonsense that wastes our time and get us nowhere.

After watching several documentaries about the immigrant crisis in Europe, I am seeing a situation where corruption is becoming a reverse slave trade where instead of Africans being sold into slavery theyre now paying smugglers upto 5000 dollars muchango to take them to Europe via deserts and Mediterranean sea that kill thousands to go be slaves there because of failed governance and corrruption. Every single person I saw is from a country with a government. Sudan, Niger, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Nigeria, I mean basically many African countries. Even us in Kenya, we export labour to middle east and they keep coming back in coffins on a daily basis so we are also in that mix. Many Kenyans working for Asians are treated like slaves,like animals, some warehouses force men to ferry goods butt naked like animals. This is what corruption can do to us as Africans. Corruption has taken the livelihoods of many,many Kenyans. We must unite and fight for our country because we dont want to have our posterity forced to go to Saudi Arabia because theres no way to make a living and then they come back in coffins. This situation is very grave and we need to move from being divided based on so called tribal affiliations and reign in the runaway theft and plunder happening with impunity because if we will not, we will in future have our posterity going to be slaves to Europeans and Arabs and Asians. We have enough resources for Kenyans to live a standard of living like in Botswana , to have world class roads and healthcare, our enemy, our barrier, our Goliath, our Philistine is this monster of corruption especially at the grand scale in the political class. How we can fight this monster is the dialogue we need ,not this nonsense and shenanigans of Tribe and personalities.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Haya. Sasa anzisha thread ingine titled ‘Kenyan politics from the eyes of a luo sycophant’ so we can compare notes.

You are a genius of a woman. You have talked like Solomon but if they cannot understand, shauri yao.

Thankyou my brother.

Hehehee …niokotwe :D:D
Angusha hiyo thesis hapa tuikague. Admin might confer you with an honorary doctorate in ‘umeffi’ of cos:p, with all rights and privileges from the reputable ktalk online university.

Listen Raila, Orengo or whatever other losers you associate with are nobodies. :rolleyes: No one is impressed by the world’s biggest losers ever in history. :DI would be ashamed to name drop if I was you.

@pseudonym mbona unampanga mse hivyo unajua ako delusional …he doesn’t know even know the term king maker[ATTACH=full]141992[/ATTACH] and all the scheming niggas terms and tries to act llike he know shit…and please call him up and show him iza bro next time jua kuwa tuko 2022 so hii plans zenu zina need an overhaul
[ATTACH=full]141991[/ATTACH]

Thank you my sister. In fact, your choice of avatar says a lot about you. Thomas Sankara a man who will remain my hero forever but in this forum, they do want any reasoning person. I hope they will see the light one day.
Thanks a lot my sister.