KENYAN ROCK REVOLUTION....

Future released two no 1 billboard top 200 albums within a week of each other. Yaani he dethroned himself from no 1 with another album of his.

Hast Taylor Swift done that?

Or should we now say that music charts are flawed?

Huyu uzi vert wako aki i will never forgive for life xo tour one of the best beats in the world and he spits trash…sijaona mtu akipraise hiyo album unless ni music plant flani…everyone even the comment section for everyday struggle about that LIR2 said it was trash…accept kijana has hits and misses… even dj drama who is his manager is giving him the sit at the corner treatment…accept these new fruity rappers are all gas for ass…

Again with the gas shit…

[ATTACH=full]152986[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]152987[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]152988[/ATTACH]
i don know how to help you if this doesn’t get through to you…wanna bring concerts and booking earnings and also see the big difference

Streams are gas, who did the research and proved it to be gas?
An album costs $10
A months subscription of Spotify or Google play Music or Aple Music costs $10.

Rock leads in physical unit sales because it’s mostly listened by they older generation who still prefers buying albums. The younger generation prefers to stream their music and that’s where Hip hop guys target with their marketing.

I can listen to all these new albums from Play music for free because I have a subscription. So why buy them individually? Yet you claim streaming is gas

[ATTACH=full]152989[/ATTACH]

Don’t hate, just give respect where due.

Unajiabisha bure. Do you even know how Billboard charts work? Billboard charts are not about sales. Please read or educate yourself first before yapping here with gifs

Oh boy you wanna hear about the cut
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/27/what-do-the-major-streaming-services-pay-per-stream/#7c85a1ff448c
[ATTACH=full]152991[/ATTACH]
you forgot about the lil uzi vert fiasco i posted for @Jimit

So certified units means less than streams now …nigga am a hip hop guy and hate taylor swift but you can’t even compare that shit ama i refresh you memory withthe uzi vert fiasco
http://djbooth.net/news/entry/2017-09-14-lil-uzi-vert-xo-tour-llif3-earnings
http://www.complex.com/music/2018/01/tm88-says-never-got-paid-for-producing-lil-uzi-vert-xo-tour-llife

[ATTACH=full]152990[/ATTACH]
mimi na gif zangu ziko na facts your is all gas…$990k na producer hajalipwa…and that is a billi+ in streams you think even future’s tracks have those numbers in the album think …as i said wacha upuss wa gas…

So Taylor swift has a better deal from her label than Lil Uzi vert when it comes to album sales and streaming revenue?

All non independent artists the label always takes a huge cut from their album sales and revenue sales. Taylor makes more money from her tours than from her album sales or streaming revenue. Unless she is an independent artist Like Tylor the Creator or Tech9 which is she isn’t. Doesn’t matter is she sells 5 million records and Uzi sells 200k as long as the label still takes its percentage they are equal Mathematically

You gone scamper with that …well she owns her record label(she has alot of say) and she has merch and has tours…another excuse you wanna look for?
[ATTACH=full]152993[/ATTACH]
you really don know what goes on in the music industry don’t you …fuck why you making me remember why i hate this bitch because yall take her to be ignorant

What if i told you metal is not all about heavy riffs and growls. Metal is an art that brings about all your deepest sorrows and regrets. Your deepest desires to life in a tune.

we got cool metal songs too…

Dies Irae - Beyond the Black

Judas priest - Diamonds and rust
Metallica - Nothing else matters
Eluvitie - Call of the mountains
Feathers - Coheed and Cambria
Breaking Benjamin - Ashes of eden
Breaking Benjamin - Failure[ATTACH=full]152994[/ATTACH]

I can see this J Cole debate will never end as long as he’s still relevant :D:D:D:D:D

fuck now i have to live with the thought that she has had the best album sales(pure sales) of 2017 …fucking @Deorro thanks for reminding me how much i hate TS…FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!! when this bullshit die…how can she her shit be even surving agaisnt streams…need to go to modor and behead some captains ruthlessy this is fucking unfair…
[ATTACH=full]152995[/ATTACH]

Which record label is this which Taylor owns?

Greatest of all time. Better than Kendrick

I mean she is the one with her feet up in big machine records you forgot the apple pull out…that was some boss move…and even Kanye was tryna expose how she is a fucking snaky bureaucrat…if you think taylor is a soft ass timid bitch you are very fucking stupid and need to drawn a map to know she runs that label like her bitch…fuck she is like the only pop artist in that label …all the others are country…i hate her cuz people think she some dumb blonde but she is a carniving hollywood bitch
[ATTACH=full]152996[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]152997[/ATTACH]
fold clothes nigga is better than kung fu kenny… @Deorro leave the keyboard and close this thread aki… am a cole fan and k. but kuna venye boys hulet down and remeber his first album was a sell out stupid money grab…

Uzi vert = taylor swift % wise what the fuck they ain even equal on the same seating arrangement on an wards show are you fucking crazy bruh wa! so damn you forget she has the white privilage and she is a bitch stacks on her deck how do you process shit…even a black gay artist isn’t equal to uzi vert ma niggs and btw uzi is managed by dj drama … the birdman effect ya recontract inaingia hapo anytime
[ATTACH=full]152998[/ATTACH]

You claimed she owns the label now you are changing tact?

Oooh and you forgot to mention there are 2 labels in this deal

She owns to me i don care what you think about …if you think she is getting some small cut your kidding yourself she could have gone to other labels long ago do you know how many labels want to sign her bruh why are arguing about this…that bitch runs that camp like its hers she says jump they do not even nego…she is a white girl with a fucking huge fan base both locally and internationally…and she is sticking with them cuz she isn’t cormfotable?..mbona unashida ya kushikanisha stuff its clear her cut is quite good and if no label has been able to snag her means she is eating quite of the fat …tumia akili… I eve tried to say if maybe we put her share as the same as rappers but i couldn’t she is a white and a young bitch… no ways they can be equal in no plane of existence they can in todays world angelia yake yote with this pay shit that been going on e.g monique vs amy schumer deal… fuck am sure even g eazy has a bigger cut than most black rappers thats one bs you have to understand but wewe kuwa gassed up na feed yako if an album that dropped in november is selling 6 times than one that came 6 months earlier and you still tryna say the better one is the one that “broke” the record uko na issue na kuface reality…ad yes charts are fucking flawed if you open up the starts…as i said streams ain conclusive so much clickbait and push from music plants on the platforms…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-nXK61cK4w

i could have sworn this track had a vid…

Another argument won …
[ATTACH=full]153022[/ATTACH]
fuck the bullshit yall on now to get me some more grub

I don circle jerk …and don’t put up shit that has been proven wrong yet so prove me wrong or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqCFL5To3M

You are very naive if you believe such.

The only reason as to why she makes more money from her album sales is because of her song writer credits