Kenyan Schools Abuse Children Bana , Nursery kids waking up at 5am

Kazi ya mjei through apprenticeship na degree zako.

Yeah Ilikuwa boarding national boys school

Hehe…Tuko tu sisi wote but sidhani kuna under 20 ktalk anyway:D

Just watched this video of school kids in Japan.
From the look of things, it seems they don’t wake up too early to go to school.

The teachers eat on the same table with the kids, alafu chakula ikibaki wana-hesabu left overs.

Each class has its own garden.
Kuna class inapanda viazi, na kuna ingine inapanda mboga.
Self-reliance from an early age.

Ata after lunch hizo packets za maziwa watoto hawatupi.
They fold them neatly, take them back to the kitchen so that the satchets can be recycled for the next day.
Then they brush their teeth after lunch.

And the cooks must be thanked for the lunch by the kids while they’re bowing their heads saying “Thank You”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU

Caning,bullying,too much homework,long hours in class,terrible food made school life hell on earth.

Maybe these international schools are better but way too expensive.

The other option that is gaining traction is homeschooling.

National schools used to be good because they were in the limelight…these days I quite often hear some disturbing stories. Being in a national school meant you were guaranteed a good future.
Anyway good you came out unscathed because our school experiences shape us.

The Japs have v good teeth now I know why. And they are v well mannered too. Must watch the video.

The schools propose but it’s the parents who agree to this

At least the Japs are well behaved, mainland Chinese are the exact opposite. Rude, loud, foul-mouthed, argumentative, dirty etc. I am happy at least in Kenya we don’t get large numbers of Chinese visitors.

Hama uende India ki hii

Now, if you kid lives the furthest he/she will be the first to be picked in the wee hours and the last to be dropped late at night…in short atakuwa “makanga” wa dere.

Hiyo national school nilikuwa ilikuwa ‘special’ in so many ways :smiley:

Watu wazoee kulala mapema na kuamka mapema …it’s a good habit…

Which school is that?

We were talking about school kids not adults. A young school going child should not wake up at the crack of dawn and return home when the cows are coming home. Nope. Counter productive.

Homeschooling isolates children

Homeschooling is great as it can be tailored more to the abilities of the kids, as it can be done with small groups of kids as long as they have a good teacher.

There are a some success stories, such as quick learners who start tackling university subjects when normally they would have been in high-school, or become famous through arts, sports, tech or entreprenuership because they were able to practice the skills they were passionate about without burden of schoolwork.

Exactly, future robots working longer hours to fend for themselves and majorly the Employer.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Thing about robots is that they lack empathy, the special touch. Some investors view this as a nuisance since the ‘touch’ adds no value to the bottom line.

We were always taught the same things over and over January to December but one day I asked the science teacher if she new what a salamander is? She gave me that dreaded look but I was unmoved and told her " a salamander is an amphibian like toads and frogs". That was my worst term as a KCPE candidate.