Kenyan Women Listen...

:D:D:D

by the way where is that chile cousin of yours i was nyemelearing, my guy you guy that chile was haaawt gadamn

:D:D:D:DSomeone please put a photo ya vile Andrew Kibe anachungulia hii thread.

Ngoja my peroz lala so I can chomoa the keys for the moti.
You’re letaing chumz for mafuta and shawreez?

:D:D:D

You guy ,I kulad that Chile in the back seat of my moti. My guy kan you believe she kunywad onli 1 KC . She got a fwyayn nunu tho

i have chomoad few g’s from my mums kibeti leo we are dundaing till morning

*few minutes on whatsapp group

my guy you guise today we be happening at 1824 we have a moti full tank bring hot mamas and money for 3 kc coconunt mizinga each. YOLO

[ATTACH=full]138798[/ATTACH]

I don’t penda your attitude!
Makes you come across as immature and cheap.
Then again I can see you’re growing up. Wasn’t long ago you used to ongea like this dude.
Kikikikkkk…

why are you kikiking and this guy insulted you?

Andrew Kibe amemulika madem kubalini ukweli . but hio lugha ya kuongeza AD pia mimi huni bore saidi .

nef hio kuma yako ikibomolewa vizuri utaheshimu wazee , mtu anapound hio kuma mpaka unajua styles zote za UFC

hahaha
you guys si you go nunua pizza and chipos so we can enter the Uber my guy. Jana he lalad over there

Design ya cyborg

you guy uwesmake si you learn to tulia, why tetea this guy Andrew Kimbo. he kujas here with videos and posts nobody uliziad for.

slay queen to her fren " Wallahi I kent, That hot jamaa wekelead me fimbo!!!waaah :rolleyes: "
slay Queen’s fren " Kwanza ebu we call kina A.G. they toa a plan for tonight :stuck_out_tongue: :
issa parry!!

You guy my guy, it’s coz you shutad and rukad that story.
If you’d have semad sorry you’d have bomoad that mama.

huyu ni @M2Random

CM punk anaendeleaje UFC