Kenyan women though

When you say that every visit you must either bring something or leave money. It means every visit you are being charged.
How much food does he consume really.

It is not just about the food. He is getting a free ‘body service’ and free lodging. That cannot be right. I am not supporting the woman either but he cannot waltz in full of empty promises and then out. He is a veteran male prostitute and prolly knows how to string them along.

You never go anywhere empty-handed especially a place with children. It’s very unafrican. That’s the point. Not the quid pro quo. First of all have you ever asked your side hen to take a loan for you coz you starting to sound like a loan shark.

I have a weakness. I am very proud to take money from a woman. I also don’t spend money unnecessarily to seek validation or buy love indirectly. You can buy something as a rciprocal gift. You buy me perfume I buy you something also as courtesy.

We once had an affair when you were doing PhD. You were a very sweet gal called Makena. Now unefura kichwa sidhani una ladha Tena.

Don’t divert the key issue here. How much does it cost to carry something for your side hens children? Can you feel anything going empty handed and only deplete her stocks? No wonder nowadays women are after the old generation of men coz you modern men Yaani even buying a Mango for a child is a problem? I buy snacks for my friends kids and I am not screwing them. Anyway maybe I was raised differently. My dad to this day can’t travel anywhere and not bring me something no wonder I can’t understand what is really wrong with modern men. How do you go to a house with children with nothing?

Singo matha kama huyu anapatikana wapi Kenya hii? This is an idler, a troll looking to stir emotions

No investment kwa singo mums