Kenyan's are damn lazy

Bana. And ikinyesha morning,automatic holiday. Culture funny plus majority live for the day mambo Ya savings,sacco ni hekaya.

2 Likes

Some Scientist who did a lot of work on electromagnetics. He wanted to transmit electricity wirelessly and I think he did it. Transformers have placed where there is no conductor at all and electricity literally jumps over space, air or some insulator. Yes. Electricity does not come into your house through a continuous wire. The Elon Musk guy has just borrowed the name for marketing purposes probably. Tesla worked for Edison ule msee wa bulb and died poor after bad life decisions and after Edison shortchanged him.

Happens everywhere. Though Elon Musk should be a better example in this post. Dude is the C.E.O of two major companies. Tesla motors and Space X. Was a cofounder of PayPal. At space x he is also in charge of design.

He is great and I could have included him but the two arent comparable. I also think Tesla is much more than musk ata kama hujawahi mskia. he is all over your technology and science, in and out. And again kama ni pesa si kuna wengi sana.
If I may point out Tesla invented transformer, generator(thereby inventing all generators icluding HEP, georthermal, diesel, nuclear since they all use same technology etc), electric induction motor, X-ray partly, Radio and everything to do with radio. na etc mob sana. These are things you cant imagine today’s world missing.

2 Likes

Yeah he was a hard worker same as Galileo, Benjamin Franklin, Newton and other scientists. Lets focus on modern times though with current conditions

Okay. Perhaps Gates, Page, Brin, Jobs, Berners-Lee, Vint Cerf. Musk is way far off. Am just being objective rather than being a fan.

in fact, being 10 minutes late is considered punctual

Na south sudan je?

Very eye opening post…,

1 Like

One solution to this, I propose, is to read the book “Cyropedia, The Education of Cyrus”
http://www.amazon.com/Cyropaedia-education-Cyrus-Xenophon-ebook/dp/B0082XOA4E/

Really? Co-founding Paypal… Founding Space-X (read about Space-X achievements) and Tesla motors. And how about Hyperloop? Doing all these then you claim thats not hardwork. Do you think he would have managed to do all these if he was lazy? Same way Berners-Lee created internet to help in communication, same way Sergey and Larry revolutionised internet search, same way Jobs created pixaar and Apple and help animation and mobile/pc tech, same way Gates made pcs affordable to households is the same way Elon Musk revolutionised online money transfer via PayPal, brought you Faster modes of transport via Hyperloop, revolutionised space travel with his space x program and has brought you electric vehicles and the tesla batteries. Am not a fan boy but ukweli usemwe

Really? Co-founding Paypal… Founding Space-X (read about Space-X achievements) and Tesla motors. And how about Hyperloop? Doing all these then you claim thats not hardwork. Do you think he would have managed to do all these if he was lazy? Same way Berners-Lee created internet to help in communication, same way Sergey and Larry revolutionised internet search, same way Jobs created pixaar and Apple and help animation and mobile/pc tech, same way Gates made pcs affordable to households is the same way Elon Musk revolutionised online money transfer via PayPal, brought you Faster modes of transport via Hyperloop, revolutionised space travel with his space x program and has brought you electric vehicles and the tesla batteries. Am not a fan boy but ukweli usemwe

Let’s put it like this, before Nikola Tesla came along, people were basically using candles. He invented AC and changed the way people used electricity. Ongeza mredio, xray etc etc you can’t even begin to compare him to Elon Musk.

5 Likes

My lady works 4 one of the commissions - saa nane amelala kwa desk eti amechoka. Then there’s a collegue of hers - atafika job on time juu ya biometric & after clocking in goes back to his car n nods off an hour maybe more. Na ukisikia wakilia waongezwe mshahara.

1 Like

Its a culture thing. Eat as much as possible while doing as little as possible (sometimes even nothing, if you can get away with it)
I blame it on 8-4-4 most bogus education system

3 Likes

Kuna mtu hapa amejua Nikola Tesla leo.

2 Likes

Those are the worst, they will skip work for days, come in very late and don’t expect anyone to ask them any questions. You do so only at the risk of a thorough beating or even getting killed.

1 Like

Expound on this kidogo. You are the boss/business owner. Someone skips work or comes late, and they expect not to be asked where they been? Worse still beatings? getting killed?

Those horror stories by Kenyans there weren’t just made up by the way.

Kenyans and Africans at large celebrate failure. Olé Mashamba is a perfect example, the guy has literally done nothing for this country except loot. Sometimes back I attended the funeral of Prof. Job Bwayo, was a leading researcher in the search for a cure for AIDS, I realized how clueless we are of the heroes amidst us. In that funeral, there were more foreigners than Kenyans. The guy was celebrated all over the world while in Kenya he was a nobody. The guy was actually killed by Thugs. Look at Wangari Mathai. In the government offices, if you work had, meet deadlines and follow the law, people call you stupid.

1 Like