KENYANS ARE HATERS

:D:D:D:D:D:D 10 hr journey unavaa tie ya nini

Siku hizi passengers wanagoa hadi speakers za ndege

Lol…that would mean he is the highest paid player at Nantes at 32 yrs old. Clearly you don’t know shit about football. Don’t eat up this kind of false stories so quickly

Someone is working very hard to wrestle the KTalk Blonde title from @Chloe

I saw it on Trend,ati the story that almost broke the net. There was a selfie where Oliech had no Mohawk so story ilianzia hapo that amesota. Ghost Mulei and Oliech Siz had to come to his rescue him. I don’t claim to know anything abt football. I prefer boxing,tennis, basketball and athletics, so my point was that Kenyans are usually waiting for any small ‘mishap’ like your hairline receding to go online to troll you to death especially if you’re a celebrity! Yaani Kenyans hawataki wenzao mazuri,wako na wivu and their joy is your downfall, so they can go online and troll you to death. I saw Ghost saying that he’s not happy with how Oliech was trolled ati amesota. His Siz said akisota he can go live in his mom’s 60M house which he bought for her.

Kenyans wako na hateration sana. Why can’t we just be genuinely happy for the good fortune of others. Sio poa aki. Yet we are 80% Christian? Wivu itawaua!

We nihate tuu. To me haters are motivators! So the more you hate me the more you motivate me! By the way the opposite of love isnt hate, its indifference!

It’s not a Kenyan thing. Celebrity failure stories trend on any gossip blog around the world e.g. BowWow on TMZ.

And it’s not really the fault of the people, most of these celebrities want to live under the camera flossing to the populace their expensive lifestyle(big cars, pretty women, big house, vacations etc). They have to photograph all of these moments and love to be spoken about on the same social media platforms. When failure begets them, the same just happens…only that it’s in reverse this time round. Nothing special or astounding here

my deer mimi hairline yangu ili recede juzi na nikaambia kijiji and i love it . women love it tooo

cc @introvert

But you cannot assess someone by their lack of hair, the reality is that Oliech is still loaded but the whole thing was caused by a selfie with Ghost wea he had no hair. Haters then concluded that his receding hairline is a sign of stress and brokeNess. I don’t think Oliech flosses as compared to Prezzo CMB.Bow wow is actually a snub, Ive watched him on growing up hiphop Atl and he doesn’t speak to people who are not of his standard even those he grewup with. One time his childhood friends attended his listening party and he askd his security to chuck them! He also doesnt speak to his dad bcz he’s a poor alcoholic! He also lied on social media tht he was in a,private jet while on economy class. You can’t compare Denno with kina,BowWow.The man is practically a football legend in Kenya. Why don’t they make fun of Kadege or even former sports people like Congestina or the one of cricket who were rich but are now penniless? Its like theyre just waiting with baited breath for the man’s downfall. This is not normal at all. We should celebrate our heros not wait4any chance2troll them.

Aki uwes hauna nywele? Ati women luv it???!!! My deer, aki inbox me nikutumanishie dawa. How are you dry frying artiste with no hair? Uwes,this is,very serious. See me in kamera tutatue hio shida once and for all. A reach man like you should not be hairless. Akili ni nywele Uwes. Uwes umenistua,No hair?! Gasp.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D @GeorginaMakena = my deer @Miss Finest Wine

@uwesmake…Sisomi all these xbae:D. Not the case. Don’t tag me to bullshit. Isie kata ko. We went our separate ways this morn as soon as you said you don’t bang slim ladies.

And I have zero respect for those posters that wake up and try and match one poster to another or second guess gender. One min I am male, one min I am shemale, one min I am sijui who…I AM MFW. When I change my monicker, I shall let all know. You stupid Wenger cow.

Focus, ng’ombe wewe. Na kuja kwa inbox in a few.

Nakubaliana na kauli yako though hapa umenyonga sendensi :D:D

Mbiguni hakuna digiri my DEER!!!

Kenyans are peculiar people I tell you,ngoja shida itokelezee they will changa their last cent and donate blood to help till you’re stunned. But another group they will troll you even to the extent of trolling your corpse if you’re dead. What I believe is that a person can’t be vicious and malicious to some guy theyve never even met if they are happy! Trolls are just jeolous,petty, powerless and miserable people who want to sambaza their misery to others especially those doing better than them. I have a colleague like that, ukimshow something bad has happened to someone his face lights up but something good he doesn’t even want2hear abt it.

I don’t see what it’ll help you with since their downfall will not add anything to you. And you also don’t know if tomorrow its your downfall.God can decide akuchape kiboko for wishing someone ill.

I don’t know why Ghost Mulee and Oliech sis had to even answer them. Kuna watu they only deserve blackout and contempt. They don’t even deserve a rejoinder. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks,so a person spewing hate deserves pity,bcz their heart is so full of hate that thats all they can say. Sio kupenda kwao. Bcz s1 can’t give what they don’t have. If you have no hapiness ofcourse ni maovu na chuki utatoa. Sasa badala ujibizane with people who are beneath you who can add or subtract nothing to you,just ignore wataongea usiku watalala, meanwhile as wanapiga domo wakikutusi na kukutakia mabaya, we unasonga mbele to give them more reasons2envy you.Such pple only benefit if you get disturbed by their words but if you ignore they’ll feel as powerless as ever! Ukiwajibu unawaonyesha their opinion of you is important to you, meaning theyre powerful. But if you ignore ni kama return to sender! Watabaki na takataka zao and ull have put them in their place n theyll know they are of no consequence to you!

Oliech is a professional at relegating of his clubs and jumping ship, too proud to play in the 2nd tier league, he would still be making some real money if he was humble like Wanyama.

Hehe didn’t know you listen to hiphop…