KENYANS ARE REALLY GOOD IN THE HEART

The lady called Wanja,her and this guy were together in primary. She’s on KTN right now. They met and he recognized her,she gave him her number,he used to call once a week. Then she asked him if he wants to go to rehab n he said yes. She looked for Classmates and they changiad him n took him. I once heard of Kenyan who saved his lunch and car fuel money to give to a woman with heart problem, a woman he didnt know. Atyms,I think this is why God will not even allow our country to plunge into disarray. Bcz there are His angels who are Kenyans. Unfortunately its majambazi who get most publicity. Anyway, God bless her n her Classmates. Kutoa mtu kwa street ni hard. I tried it one day but ilinishinda bcz the kid waz too addicted.Kama walifaulu maximum respect! To wanja n classmates.

I once told this woman kuwa the man in her life is probably cheating on her with alcohol or some addiction. That is how I got blocked.

Ona sasa, her narcissistic tendencies probably drove the guy off the ledge instead of helping him. Goes ahead to blame alcohol instead of depression.