Kenyans are the real source of the problem not politicians

That is half of the story. Those helping in stealing both for personal gain and for the foreigners are locals. You realise that when even contracts are cancelled like for arror dam the contractor is still paid in the name of breach of contract. But to be honest our leaders and us have messed up more than any foreigner and in any case each person should be held responsible for his actions

The thread is about us Kenyans and our lifestyle. we cannot run from the facts stated by the OP. Illicit funds flowing out can be attributed to the facts stated above since our own sell our countries. We are a man eat man society.

Sijui kama nyinyi husahau with all the positives gaddafi had he was also a power hog like most African leaders. Jamaa had overstayed his welcome.

You are always too quick to blame the white man. Deflecting attention. We need to fix ourselves first. That will prevent Chinese and others from looting our resources.

I wasn’t the one that introduced an entire race of people. I was merely responding to something that was off
I had to correct @langatkipro when he introduced the entire black people in this and as usual I brought evidence to support my claim.

Because it’s the truth. The white man himself writes about it all the times. Over 100 years of looting.

He did but he made Libyan people so wealthy that wazungus were going to Libya to work just like Africans go to gulf states to work.
There is even a case where wazungus nurses were intentionally spreading hiv aids virus on locals. Those guys are just evil

Punguza conspiracy theories. If he was so liked why did the citizens join in the uprising? Yeah…wazungu will always play interference but i don’t know how that absolves gaddafi from what he was accused of.

It seems you don’t have an indepth understanding of how hard it is to please everybody. Show me one leader with 100% approval rating.
Which conspiracy? The one on aids?
Nurses, Doctor Condemned to Death for Infecting 400 Children with HIV in Libya | Fox News
#Facts

The most stupid thing I notice with us is that the African man has no pride at all. I just read that story of the bastard who was earning 26k yet he had stolen hundreds of millions in NYS. What was the lamebrain going to do with all this money? We equate money with achievement and we are so empty that we believe we can only get respect if we have money regardless of how we got it. That’s why you see arseholes and bottom- feeders violently robbing people and maiming them to get money to celebrate Christmas with alcohol and sex. We have no pride at all.

Boss Hulali?

Niko na project nafanya. Deadline ni Dec 31 and it is paying too well to miss.

All the best sir.

Who invites him. Does he come crushing or by invitation?

Yeah… remember, "In my government there will be no sacred cows… speech

MONKEYS ARE AFRICANS

My friend arror, NYS, and many more ballooned projects hazijaenda Europe. This guys wameiba what we had at hand. MOI regime, Kenyatta regime stole from us. For instance land was grabbed by locals and that’s a fact. Germany went totally to the ground during the second World War but right now they’re far from us. So what was stollen in the past has no effect on what was stolen in the present age. In 1963 some infrastructure was there left by the whites most of it was destroyed. In my village we had tap water and water tanks right now only boreholes can be found.

There’s an Italian firm by the name CMC di Ravenna. Have you heard of it?
There’s a multinational company called Delmonte, have you heard of it? Did they buy that land they seat on? What about the other one that grabbed hundreds of thousands of fertile land in Kericho to plant tea. Have you heard of it?
And just because the thieves use local politicians doesn’t absolve then of culpability.

I know we have foreigners here with Land your problem is claiming that they are the source of our problems. The flaw in your argument is all about making foreigners the main present threat. They were in the past… The likes of delmonte are better in terms of revenue generation. They have actually leased the Land if you have read the new constitution you know that they will surrender(possible) the land when the lease period is over but Uhurus Land is as a result of what he said willing buy and seller style hence that is totally private property. Even if delmonte, the flower farms, tea farms were owned by kenyans the only benefit for the locals will only be employment and revenue to the government, capital and profit belongs to the business owner. What our own have been stealing since independence could have helped us regain everything we lost during the colonial period.