♫Kenyans Celebrate Defeat of CS Amina With Pomp and Style♫..Penda sana.. ツ

:D:D:D:D:DTrue true hatungepumua uku for a whole week

So this thread is purely out of spite of Jubilee because she did not win??..haha

1 Like

She is 56. Next time she will be 61? No chance.
Also it is difficult for an East African to win. The West Africans and Fracophone block always vote for their own. We are too fractured on this side.

5 Likes

White Knight in a shining armor.

yets!

sasa vile hizo pesa wali campaign nayo imeogelea na maji kama bet za Liverpool utaskia ati first Lady anataka kukimbia apatiwe mapesa na si za kulipa wakina @luther

2 Likes

:D:D:D ni sawa tu.

Kenyans are special breeds. Hating everything even when being presented. Why don’t we bash the sportsmen? because they represent our resolve as a country. Anyway siasa mbaya maisha mbaya. This issue has boiled down to Uotp and Rwnbp

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kenya had the Deputy Chair Mr Erastus Mwencha…the most logical thing would have been to support him to become the Chair…

7 Likes

Its quite disturbing when talkers miss the point but dwell on non issues.
None of these have gone deeper to know how and why she lost instead like any other key board warriors they wanted to be the first ones to hit the tabs vomit all the meffi/chieth from their pea nut sized brains.
One word pathetic.
Tingisheni hizo vichwa zenu kiasi mtuambie ziko na maji kiasi gani?

No offense but why should we go deeper and know how and why she lost? We are not planning to run for the post so it is irrelevant to most of us.
Alafu you should go deeper into your Osungu.dll na uwache umeffi. Shenzi.

3 Likes

Enyewe ujinga ni kipawa just a missing one letter makes it a whaaat?Bullocks.
You should dig deep to know how it went down for proper understanding but wewe na wengineo kazi ni kifeni tu.
I have corrected the typo next issue?

Okay, on a serious note, what exactly is the benefit of knowing how she lost?

Knowing it separates the wheat from the chaff.instead of talkers arguing like chaps who have never seen or been in class.

Women should go make us some toast. While at it keep to the kitchen, KUBBAFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!#chupiLee.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D…I knew at some point it would narrow down to JP vs CORD affair… meanwhile, wasee wa mjengo waende mjengo, ma birrionare wa endelee kuwa ma birrionare…jioni kila mtu aende kwake.

Siasa mbaya, maisha mbaya zaidi.

This is what vexes me. When will the ass licking masses learn to think for themselves.

Is there any quantifiable benefit from this exercise? Anyway, I do not want to belabor it so let’s just agree to disagree.

1 Like

still tears of joy