Kenyans don't disappoint.

Not quite. There are men who don’t like entitled women social status notwithstanding. Kwanza social media ni sumu kwa mwanamke. Anapata inboxes from thirsty degenerates then suddenly anaanza kufikiria she’s God’s gift to men.

Online bullying si mchezo.

if you dont like something then that is your business. keep that to yourself.
Sasa what do you think the lady feels akiangalia hizo posts?

saa zingine watu wakuwe considerate…
nimeona fala ingine imeingiza mungu kwa hio mixture ya nonsense … smh eti sijui thunder sijui nini… watu wakona mchezo sana

Jeisu…hasira towards an “innocent” woman

She is entitled to want whatever she wants!!! That is the bottomline. So because of her age she should not want a man or have any standards whatsoever she should just take anything in trouser that comes her way ? Surely, this is a male privilege narrative that only men should have standards of what they want in women. Anyhow. The main issue here is because she dare to have standards or she dare want a financially what did she call it, self contained man. Meaning she doesnt want a man who is going to be dependent on her because maybe she doesnt even make much as some may think she is very loaded. What on earth is wrong with her requirements? She is a public figure,so she wants somebody who will not be possessive , what was the last one? If you are just rational and stop with all the pettiness and the misogyny driven hostility, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said, to really warrant this onslaught. Yesterday, Fatuma Gede was slapped, men obviously were against her before knowing what transpired. I really can not understand all this hatred Kenyan men have for women especially those in public life. Me, I cant relate because even in my personal life, I have no feelings of hostility towards anyone IRL, if I dont like you, I just avoid and ignore you. The only time I snap at people or may ‘bully’ or ‘roast’ someone is when I am annoyed by my own things. And also the men in my life are so kind to women, the ones who say nasty things about others, gossip about them, bomb or roast them like say , my workmates are the same ones you can clearly tell are frustrated in their personal lives maybe going thru midlife crisi, so sielewangi hizi mahostility mimi huona online. With time and research and observation, because thats how I make conclusions about various trends or confounding phenomena, Ive concluded , no man or woman who is really at a good place in their lives, who is fulfilled and happy in their lives will be this hostile at people they dont know from a can of paint. You can only give people what you have, as the Bible says, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks , or the fingers type in this case, so you can not unleash such bile when you are filled with happiness. In Psychology, its called Kick the cat syndrome. Google it.

msee si umejam kwani ni sistako?:smiley: we will not tolerate upuss! mbish awekwe place yake.

wawawawawawawawaawaw masweep zinafly unadhani ni avengers kumbe ni maboys tu:D

Cat rearing feminist loading in 4,3,2,…

Kenyan men wako na vvv big ishus, v huge boulders on their shoulders. Not all tho. Georgina I would not take some Talkers seriously and they do not rep the whole of our male species. They come to vent their frustrations. Wamekataliwa na the women of their desire? and wamebeba so much buggage.

Hii mafuta sioni kama ni mbaya?:smiley:

Sio dadangu…
na wenye wanajibu hizo comments si nikujam wamejam pia.

Sasa kwani nani hana shida in this world? Can you feel anything insulting a mbotch? Is this somebody to insult surely? Kenyan men wamefika a very low point. Its like us going to tell Papa Shirandula ama that cook of mother in law awache kusema he wants a beautiful lady aende gym kwanza. I mean it takes a very low IQ to do some of these things you see Kenyan men doing/saying .Kenyan men feel very powerless. Betting has been taxed. Pombe ndio hiyo. So who do you expect to pay for that rage? Someone who acts as a mbotch on TV. Talk about hitting rock bottom.

I read some of them hia nacheka sana. Your wife is suicidal, wants to kill herself na bado uko hapa?..my point was KT is not the real measuring rod. Although that said Kenyan men have many ishus courtesy of their upbringing, lakini huku mayuuuuu we let the law deal with them. Ateee 2 hot slaps to put me in my place? hehehehehehehehe 999 pronto.

Oh! So you were putting her in her place? Maybe you should have just reminded her she acts as a mbotch - on TV. You are not God to put anyone in their place. Mbotches dreams are valid. Kwa nini awekee recquirements za chini? Unajua ni mbaya mwanaume mzima na makende zake mbili, alikatwa foreskin, kukaa chini kuandika matusi kwa mtu kama huyu. Kenyan men you have hit rock bottom.

:D:D:D:D:D Seems to me like your Low Self Esteem sent you for consultation with “A Male Friend”…You suddav watched this… :D:D:D:D

[MEDIA=facebook]id=344903719549089;type=video;user=BestStandupMoments[/MEDIA]

Lakini are the men commenting on that lady’s post also watu wa Ktalk? Generally hii younger generation of Kenyan men they dont respect women. Yaani women have become the punching bag for all their frustrations in life. Si uliona how when Nana Gecaga was lamenting the lack of genuine men walimtusi? Ofcourse if you’ve tarmacked for 10 years or have to sell something illegal or immoral as a man , how will you feel when you see such a woman being the CEO of KICC, whom you dont even consider attractive and she has it all na wewe huna, ofcourse its a natural response of a powerless man. Put her down using whatever you can, her looks, her single motherhood, her age, her past alcoholism. I think like a scholar ,in terms of cause and effect. The real cause is POWERLESSNESS. And its even worse when you are raised to believe in male priviledge then you get to the real world and theres women like this who get everything on a silver platter, like its very painful to the ego. Very painful, so I really understand where theyre coming from . I think in previous generations men had more power for upward mobility than now and thats why older generation men are calmer and more amiable/affable/benevoleny towards women generally than the younger one . Powerless is a very problematic thing for the male ego thats why you see a man going to an extent of sharpening an axe to chop up a very small person whom he can kill with little effort without even using a weapon. Its tough being a man nowadays, manhood has lost power ,so they have to get it back whichever way, especially but putting women in their place because their superiority as the male entity comes from the inferiority of women ,its a zerosum game. Before it was about money,men had the money, now women are getting it too, so ageism, lookism, single motherism need to be used to ‘put women in their place’ which is beneath men . I think its a natural backlash , much in the same way, every dominant group gives backlash when their ‘superiority’ is challenged.Its the exact same thing with racism. This is a cartoon made by white folk making fun of the looks and primitive origins of black folk. Its not peculiar to Ktalk men,Kenyan men or even Men in Mens Rights Movement. If you compare the group dynamics and tactics of these men you get clear parallels with whites during the emancipation of blacks. These include segregation. Which you see in male superiority cultures like Isam who dont allow women to cafes and many public spaces even in their communities in Europe. Understanding behaviour from sociology and psychology helps you not to take it personally.

pls para

Well, people with low self esteem do not seek answers from others who they think would have a better insight into a phenomenon they cant understand, I can not claim to understand male reasoning or motivation, so whats wrong with me asking a man? Or you want me to have LOW SELF ESTEEM like men who would rather spend a hour driving around lost than allow anybody ,actually ,people who dont know them from a can of paint, to know that they’re lost. I think and I know that the sign of having high self esteem and even higher intelligence is asking questions and getting other peoples opinions about things. Wouldnt you agree? You wont become any less of a man just because you admit it when you are lost and ask for directions from someone who may know the terrain better. You cant be omniscient, theres always someone who knows something or the other better than you, Mr.Know it all, EXTREMELY LOW ALMOST NON EXISTENT SELF ESTEEM - YOUUU!!! You know anybody with low self esteem cant stand up for what they believe the way I do, they just want to blend in and get along with everyone, its called being spineless. The way you can be sure I have the highest self esteem here is that I never change my opinion on anything even if I am the only one who holds that opinion. You can only change my mind using logical arguments not by insulting me or threatening to withdraw your approval of me. I know tons of men, who would never dream of having that level of assertiveness ever. They cower at any hint of disapproval. You could learn a thing or two from me about High Self Esteem you know.

Btw my best friend’s mom has a PhD in Psychology,but I wanted to remove female bias from my query and I have so many friends with PhDs and unique degrees like Industrial design whose brain I pick about their areas of expertise whenever we meet. I have a cousin who is a hermatologist we do brunches and dinners and I ask her about all kinds of things I want to know more about, like how the guy who got cured of HIV got cured. It happens when you relate with smart people. I remember one time I was buying some art work from an artist and manze we talked shop mpaka he asked me , did you go to art school or do art anywhere and I told him Nope, not since primary school but I have friends who run art galleries and who are artists and I ask them lots of questions. So there, thats one way to become a more intelligent person. Ask questions k?

Ooooh, you’re sooo special… :stuck_out_tongue:

But you know that I am!!! YOU know it. Have you ever met a woman like me in your life? I can tell you havent. They actually exist.