Kenyans will have major Jobs in Somalia oil fields

you sound more stupid than @Koolibah …eti ‘already planned’?

who brags over planned things

Which Somalia are you people discussing?
Puntland,Somaliland or the FRS?

Our brothers across the border are being really smart about this and seem to have learned how the world operates.

They’re offering the oil blocks to US and UK companies. In return uncle Sam and the Queen will ENSURE their investment is well protected, by basically ensuring Somalia is fairly stable. A good time to invest in the country i must say and from what i gather on social media diaspora warias have been buying beach front real estates like there’s no tomorrow.

It’s quite sad, btw what I presented is just the oil phase, the other phase is the Natural Gas phase which is just as good news like the oil news, inshallah Somalia will transform the entire region into a powerhouse, what alot of these bitter people here dont understand is that a strong prosperous Somalia will benefit everyone in the region

This site has guys with IQs of sheep… they can never get it

There are Kenyans already working in Somalia service industry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buY4jQ4vpm0

And without a question the good Kenyans will benefit greatly as well in Somalia oil.fields, the salty ones can keep calling us Alshabb, pirate blah.blah. blah. But we won’t stop for that we are are drilling oil to change Somalia for the better and good folks are welcome to participate

Very Bad News for Kenya [ATTACH=full]225797[/ATTACH]

NAIROBI (Reuters) - Crude oil deposits discovered in Kenya are insufficient to justify construction of a refinery, a senior petroleum ministry official said on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-oil/kenya-says-crude-oil-capacity-insufficient-for-refinery-idUSKCN1Q80JZ

like I said earlier, no Somali oil will be refined in Kenya, it wouldn’t be making any sense for Somalia

I wouldn’t expect a mongrel to understand what a suggestion is…

There’s nothing smart about it. If they don’t tow the line they’ll be just another Iraq and Libya.

All this money will just go to corrupt politicians. Only get excited with what is in your bank account.

loser’s argument

It seems you don’t know how Uncle Sam, the E.U and the U.K operates. Whenever there is an oil-rich country, they don’t like stability. Look at Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Venezuela. Do you think Somalia will be any different?

They don’t have a monarchy under which they can unite together like Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Instead, they’re squabbling against themselves over which clan is better. Uncle Sam will take it as an advantage to milk Somalia dry in exchange for some good old fashioned democracy. Take this to the bank.

Why not somalis getting the job you fucking idiot

It’s you who has no idea about how oil politics work. The common characteristic of countries like Iraq and Libya is they tried to disrupt the oil market to the disadvantage of US, so the got ferked bad. Libya wanted gold in return for it’s oil and not USD anymore, Uncle sam didn’t take that lightly. Iraq was aligning itself with Iran so they had to be disciplined a little bit.

What Somalia is doing is going the Saudi Arabia route by completely submitting to the powers that be and in return enjoy their share and stability. Problems will only come when Somalia tries to disadvantage the US and UK in any way, at the moment they seem to be in the right track of total submission.

Strong prosperous somalia must only transform somalia you retarded cuck,why the region,after years of instability this is a chance for somalia to have natural resourrces to build its self up
Kenya is a rich and succuessful country,it is full of resources and educated people,they can take care of themselves
nacas iyo bakhti

True. We all can see the debt ceiling going into the stratosphere. Tell them…

keep off

Knowing Somalis, if they ever start producing oil, that is he end of that country. They will kill each other at an unprecedented rate. By the time they are through, Somalia will be fragmented into tiny waring chiefdoms; each cheifdom consisting of disorganized clusters of villages around an oilwell.

Is my comment haram boss?

And how will Somalia solve the ‘Al Shabaab’ issue? What about the states that want independence and the internal civil war?

Suffice to say, there are many challenges Somalis must solve before they put their country in order.