Kenya's Best Politician

if kyuks play this wrong, kenya will break up. And you can take that to the bank

Ole kina ni takataka.

but what issue do the saperes and maasais have ?

there r no issues btwn maasai and kiuks, it’s fools like ole kina trying to create a divide in hope of benefiting from it, which will neva happen anyway. we have said it here many times, most kiuks have maasai blood and most kajiado n Laikipia maasai have kiuk blood in their veins.

you have a minority view

if kiuks fuck this up kenya will break up. and if the rest of us go with mombasa mtaumia juu mtatombwa na kenyatta with no remedy from us

not minority view, it’s a reality. do u know nyeri and othaya r maasai names, plus many other areas names in central have maasai names showing u how deep maasais had interacted with kiuks.

by the way pia rift valley will finally break away when push comes to shove

Why is it a Kyuk burden all the time? can’t the rest of the nation gang up and vote against our choice…

your leaders will rig 2022 and it will be against you this time

the big vote will be 2027. that is when kenya will break up

kenyans will accept uhuru this time. but not next time

Am confused…which rigging leaders are you talking about? so that we diss them too!

i think moi or jakuom will be forced on us

I am not a supporter of Uhuru Kenyatta anymore. Once I captured his direction fully, I was done kapsaaaaa. So anyone supporting him will have these leaders imposed on us come 2022. It has nada to do with Kyuks.

Bias against an entire tribe for the actions of a ruling class is playing checkers on a chess board.
Problem is the working class are quite adept at checkers.

Surely it couldn’t have taken you 7 years to realize his (UK) direction. Some of us knew his direction when he was appointed finance minister and Brookside Milk began a miraculous transition.

he is always trying to start wars with anyone not masai, the white ranchers, kalenjins, kikuyus, and everyone else who is not masai. Interestingly, the guy himself is a kikuyu in part. Politicians can do anything to solidify their base.

The Bible says we are all brothers from the same parents. so what’s your point

That harlot has nothing between the ears. Now she’s a staunch supporter of the Sugoi thief.what is the difference? :D:Dwait for another seven years from 2022 she’ll be cursing ruto and singing the praises of waititu. And to imagine that she resides in a country where a semblance of good governance is practiced :eek:sometimes I think they are right when they allege she’s only talented in arranging grapes at a supermarket

:D:D:D:D:D… charcoal calling the kettle black!!! Ojingaism vs jaydenism wapi tofauti?Build your own empire and forget about “mtu yetu” mentality.