Kenya's dalliance with Al Shabaab

There should be an amendment for practicing personal security. You can own up to 7 guns. kungoja serikarii haisadii

in general kenya needs maombi nyingi sana

1 Like

To you patriotism is equal to kulamba mkundu wa uk

Shoga relax. Ojinga is going nowhere, now or in the future. You will continue servicing men until you die if youā€™re hoping to stop when Rayila becomes prezzo

says a patriotic mkundu licker

Shoga, I like it that you recognise me as a patriot. Finally someone sees me for what I am.

Indeedā€¦and ukā€™s mkundu is perfectly enjoying your patriotism.

The topic of mkundu is always on your mind because you are shoste. But that is not my problem. My job is to reject Rayila lies wherever I see them. F

Its high time we stopped this Rayila bullshit and hold the government of the day accountable. UK is in charge of the country for now and he need to walk the talk, too many people are dying while some busybodies are still politicking. Its only when the security organs will show that they are working and prove this with action rather than words is the only time will rest easy.

most of you would be shittin in your pants if you heard gun fire from alshababs so let us not blame the police, anybody can be ambushed when they least expect it, what our police lacks is a good strategy to deal with available intel

Where do the Kebabs get those big, big guns from. I saw over the weekend on Al-Jazeera, the ISIS using them. Who knows what make they are?

PKM general purpose machine guns

1 Like

wewe fanya kazi yako ya kuuza turedio na ya mod,mambo ya jubilee wachana nayo.

I like the way keyboard warriars like to ctriticise everybody else than themselves. Am recruting forA CTIVE SERVICE IN SOMALIA at 150k a month. Any takers? Nobody signs to die for you shits, do you know that? SIGN UP NOW IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH.

Haha, mujamaa wacha vitisho baridi