Kenyatalk Alexa Ranking is slowly dropping

Who gives a fook about Alexa Ranking and shit? All that matters to me is that I can come here and interact with fellow villagers. Izo zingine you should let admean worry about them.

4 Likes

This place is getting as boring as ferk.
Who wants to open endless threads of Mosa and another one I can’t remember going through their struggles with adolescence? We were doing just about fine with muchunu and kihii kiaganu but these latest additions are only taking the site down a steep dive.

7 Likes

ngota kwa hii.I’d say 90% of members here are useless.

1 Like

wewe si upost thread ya maana basi. You dont post yet wengine wakipost unajam

2 Likes

@uwesmake, kuja uulize huyu mtu hii miaka yote amekua hapa…

[ATTACH=full]120387[/ATTACH]
Do you just have a bitch mode switch mechanic cuz hatuwezi jua when unanyesha…

2 Likes

Useless ni wewe na watu wenu :smiley:

1 Like

First i could not understand how someone would spend a day without logging in ktalk but nowadays imenibore ju ya wajuaji wengi ata siku mbili zinaisha bila kuingia

Or cause i wasn’t posting sema tu hivyo…am the only Original content nigga here…
[ATTACH=full]120397[/ATTACH]

Nairaland huwa na upussy copy-pasted content,jamii forum is better with authentic user generated content. Kenyatalk is good.
P.S Mr.@admin aka @liz aka James naeza buy Kenyatalk how much?

For this I think you are better of joining a members only sports/country club… the community can easily filter out spam and unnecessary content …kila mtu anajua Wazua is the go to for stocks/investments and other serious topics. So maybe the solution would be availing more tools for the community to use.

Alexa is crap. Unless you pay them they wont rank you. Sijui kama admin wa ktalk wanalipia monthly subscription huko…alexa is nothing. As long as your site is getting more hits daily hakuna shida. Ktalk should copy jamii forums cz kule ndio watu wamekomaa kiakili, the day people here will grow (Kenyans in general) ndio watu wanaflock this forum. Me personally i only visit the technology thread only hapa ktalk. Kule kwingine sitambui. FYI kuna a big kenyan thread ambayo imekuwa ikizunguka different forums in the world sahizi imesettle kwa Jamiiforums, and sioni ikitoka hapo.

[ATTACH=full]120431[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Let me give you a hint. You need not less than Kshs. 14Million.

***These are just estimates. Actual figures may vary.
[ATTACH=full]120433[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120434[/ATTACH]

Hapo pa watu kukomaa kiakili in Jamii forums, I disagree. Kenyan and Tanzanian members are always on each other’s neck even for the pettiest of stuff. Kwanza ile nyang’au inaitwa geza ulole, imejaza shonde kwa kichwa.

1 Like

All in all Jf talk serious stuffs that why during political campaigns utaona politicians popping the forum now and then…anyway kenyatalk is growing fast. We should all appreciate this.

We need an App

Apps collect too much info.

Not really. Ktalk walete app. Work itakuwa easier

Wazua had a potential to scale, but they stuck to the old CMS for long. Old is gold…but in techonology, old is just old.

1 Like