Kenyatalk is a site for Broke and Bitter Men

Haha! Got it. She is old though, cant compare her with the damsel - my point.

I wonder why people need to show others they have money? Si waprint dress Na bank statements

Wah villagers have massacared this boy

Range Rover velar for 7 mill???..you must be one sick idiot…kama land cruiser ZX is much higher than that na haifikii that velar unaongelea…
please re-check your source of info before kuja kuongea mharo tupu hapa…

This stupid rich kid has brought her parents untold misery in the name of flossing on shosho media. I know her inside stories, wacha tu.

if you utilise your maths knowledge properly then you can become a millionaire from sports betting

according to this interview of Marry_Ane

[ATTACH=full]243747[/ATTACH]

Range Rover ni gari ya umeffi owned by idiots and socialites

:D:D:D:D:Drange rover is a show off car for new villagers, if you understand cars then a range rover isn’t top of the list, it’s very expensive to maintain and mostly spends time being repaired.

I thought ako na business yake ya kuuza soft/mineral woraaa

Leta hekaya

Might be of a different man, not CK.

Angusha hekaya

Huwezi sema hiii without supporting documents fall the hekaya

Only a mangina would think like this. Man was made to run wild and free and the last thing you can ever expect when being “kept” by a woman is peace of mind and freedom. Also, kwanza jua magari na bei zake before upayuke kwa kijiji.

Why do some people have the urge to live their lives in cyberspace? I would attribute it to very low esteem…

really, how many “rich hot single women are there to marry you?”
umepatana na wangapi so far?

Tafuta pesa yako , ukule kwa amani na pride… personally siwezi fugwa na mwanamke, it’s not a decision i made, it’s in my genes

hehehe @Touchlyrics umeguza raw nerves pahali, most of these responses nikama kuna ka ukweli mahali.

Hiyo ni product ya keroche chini ya maji

Gambling addict detected