KenyaTalk killed Wazua

Ni @Luther12 pekee amebaki huko.

Last man standing!

Wazua ni ya upuss na standards haziko

Niaje chief

Wazuans killed wazua

Poa sana bwana Uwes. Habari ya mama clichi?

Niliandika thread huko ikalost…never found it again. Nikaandika thread ingine nisaidiwe kupata my original thread and kept refreshing ndio isipotee tena…waited for assistance hadi nikachoka! Never looked back again!

Bachela , Habari ya bibi yangu msuri priss usiulizie

Wazuans were a bit to serious, couldn’t stand the place.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: sawa. Unaenda Netherlands lini.

Wazua is a library of some sorts. It has good content. Personally I go through that site to get advice on my pigsty from wazuans like a4architect. But sadly the content is old. I can stay for a month without visiting the site and when I do I notice two things (a) There are always over 200 users online whichever time of day or night you visit- Odd for me and (b) 30 minutes is enough to update myself on a whole month’s discussion. I think Wazua is dying because of over relying on one field for content. That of business. They needed to diversify. That said, it will be sad if such a site would go down.

In 2 weeks naenda kusalilima bergkamp

Coincidentally I wanted to quote him together with Okiya. They bring reference from there

Hehehehehehe! Where is that faux-pink NV who was making derisory remarks about the Star and Disqus?

Chonjo msee. Ukiona Robin Van Puthy huko piga yeye RKO. Na pia live footage ya pale Redlight district.

Never spent 5 minutes on Wazua, it was loathing at first sight.

Tried logging in there nikashidwa, been quoted so many times, meria this meria that

Very fake statistics. 221 users online now

[ATTACH=full]101157[/ATTACH]

With aaalll that said, this is one of the ugliest forums I have ever seen on the interwebs. Ata Storm Front ile ya rednecks afadhali.

[ATTACH=full]101158[/ATTACH]

Niaje brownskin?