Kenyatta University Degrees

Hiyo self sponsorship kwani bado iko,si i thought goverment is paying up for all qualified student ,yaani from C+ and above

Hizo vitu zilimalizwa,jamaa ni dimwit anakoniwa pamoja na family yao

self sponsorship iko , angalia ujionee…

Fraud,it shouldn’t exist,had your bro attained the recommended grade for joining public campus/university

IT courses at KU should be something like 80k a sem.
It’s not worth it.

• i compared the course work from UON , KU & JKUAT , and they have almost similar units …
  • alafu you guys forget that kenyan lecturers are all the same . they simply preach mbele ya class and wait to mark exams …maybe sleep with their students on the side alafu wanakimbia to another college or go to their personal businesses …all they care about is money …students wanajisomea . So unless ni strathmore , UON ni jina tu iko nayo , all kenyan universities are the same .

I think it’s all about the knowledge and skills the individual gets after the four years of study. Where you study is not a big deal, its all about you and how you are able to do your job…

You are very right. I have just looked at results of 2018 bar Examinations(see the attachment) and it is very clear uon guys failed flat… Looking at the percentages, the school of law kisii university seems to top.

It is actually 156k.
You forgot to add the statutory fee of 26k.
It is per Academic year i.e 2 semesters.If they want to trimester they have to pay an extra 70k.

If your aim is to do a Masters, they do not look at the University you come from.Plus K.U. is actually recognized even in South Africa. And K.U. actually helps people in getting internships so long as you are perfoming well(B and above) in certain courses.Unlike UoN.

heri ingebaki tu ksps!!

Ksps was a good school. I do not know about Inorero.

Ex-UON scholars,American wing battalion kujeni tuue hii umbwa ya Juja high school!!
Technical courses, you must crack something the market needs. The bullshit they teach in class is pure hogwash
Wasted 5 years, only to survive doing something they “only mentioned as a by the way “ in 5th year

Inorero ilikuwa na ma kunguru fiti enzi hizo