Kenyatta University Riots??

Sawasawa alumni wa Zetech.

wewe umepanic yako yote 0238hrs unafaa kua umelala

BTW hao masoja waliacha kusumbua ati “leta ID ya shule”?

Nilikua nakamua Momo (Nyoka) huku nikiteremsha NjagDaniels na Ngilibeys, pale Natives

lecturers strike is on because the CBA was not honored. Why cant lecturers be paid well? Saitoti was really trying to make things better for them…You can imagine Magoha going to teach aspiring doctors and postgrads who are earning more than him as their lecturer…doesn’t make sense
For the first time these kids are striking due to a genuine grievance…i support them,mbona ufanye mtihani na hata course outline hauna.

some of the loud mouths here have never stepped into a university …

Ulevi na sheesha!

[ATTACH=full]139218[/ATTACH]

While at it, waongeze hii issue ya ‘missing marks’ in their strike grievances. Very demoralizing, and apparently chronic at K.U.

Feel their pain, am sitting for my final exam and the last one is kesho, very frustrating

[ATTACH=full]139232[/ATTACH]

The strike has yielded fruits

:eek::eek::frowning:

buda…karibu uitishwe DNA sample. Lakini kama uko na gari unasemanga wewe umekuja kuona relative hiyo inaishia hapo.

Hiyo ni IST imaharibiwa sura hivo…:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: a very horrible way to treat your jalopy.

Hehehe…I guess bado hujaona hii Wish.

[ATTACH=full]139250[/ATTACH]

Being a KU alumni I know way to well some of such strikes are fueled by the lecturer themselves. I recall Namwamba who was anti-Mugenda preach and spread the vice during the lectures with his ‘philosophical’ language. He smartly linked those @Rene Descartes lectures on meditation with the administration and it wasn’t long shit happened.

Nini husumbua watu wengine? Overkill.

Are you even aware lecturers are on strike??ama ulikua wataka wajifundishe?

Yani gari zingine hata someone feels pain looking at them!!

Pia pale Juja comrades wanakunywa tear gas tu polepole…walikuwa wameanza shida wameambiwa wote waende nyumbani with immediate effect

Grievances?