KENYATTA

Guys, please, Konyagi is bad for the economy. Govt is the biggest spender, but they owe suppliers more than 30b. All they collect in tax, doesn’t get spent here, but is taken East to pay some debts.

Don’t give me fancy roads, fancy airports, fancy trains and fancy statistics when the reality is I cannot feed my family with relative ease like before.

6% growth means zilch if it doesn’t translate to more opportunities.

Uhuru Stinking-incompetence Kenyatta

Second only to Toroitich Moi on the inept Presidents of Kenya chart

Amherst College must be ashamed of their graduate.

Ní úrimú

The minute we saw Uhuru and his mother visiting the greatest thief of all times tungejua…we are in deep shits. Having said our option was RAO and we were not going to support him. So in short we are doomed.

Jomo was the greatest thief. Forget visitation. dna.

Jomo did not rule for 24 years although I agree with you. Sasa shida ni Kenyans are refusing to be ruled by Uhuru and his mother.

After seeing the “mnataka nifanye nini clip,I believed there and then that Cham One has no idea what running a country entails.
Now you throw in " big mama”…it just confirms my belief. I have lost all hope.

Losing his temper has not helped him along the way me I tell you that. Jamaican accent pls.

hizo zingine sawa - but on education reforms mimi bado I refuse to see the positives hapo - they are literary russian(ama kenyan) roulette with 7 and 8 year old kids. You dont throw such young kids in the deep end just because you want to experiment with some american system hapa.

Uhuru is a good president. At least there’s relative peace in the country. The handshake brought political stability in Kenya, for now. About his vision and development track record, I am not sure that is what Kenyans were looking for in a president when they voted. Actually, Kenyans never consider how good a president is in terms of developing a country. Kenyans just vote for one of their own or one who is supported by one of their own. It has nothing to do do with development. And that’s how we end up with village fools as leaders.

Explain it to us mere mortals, oh thee educated one