Keroche Breweries Wamejam. @Meria Mata kuja kidogo

hahaha the smile on babas face and orengo hawa walevi manze

Usinikumbushe Piston

leta hekaya.

malisa yeye :smiley:

Ujumbe kamilifu
[ATTACH=full]256702[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]256703[/ATTACH]

Is it a coincidence that emerging companies that are competing with giants are being targeted. Yesterday DAIMA milk factory was raided by NEMA. Is it that this companies are being pushed forward by illegal and underhand business practices or is it that they are becoming a threat to establishment… Otherwise this appealing to public sympathy over legal matters is immature at best, a better move would be publishing comprehensive and verifiable figures and smoking the accusers

Clearly you did not understand a single word I typed. As yet, the claims of tax evasion are just that; claims. You come across as easily impressionable when you say the jobs provided can be offset by taxes not paid. What does that even mean?

hekaya priss:D:D

This was way back in 2007 during Obakos time.

Nothing wrong with the spelling as per the ad, otherwise you are spot on with the translation

Kuirwo=envy? Hii sio Gîkûyû

Sincerely?
So following your logic Brookside (although you have not mentioned them) got NTV to do the feature on pollution of Nairobi and Athi Rivers so that NEMA would be jolted to act against Daima Milk? Get out of your compartment.

very logical when you own all the dogs

Ni @Okiya alimess?

Sijawahi kunywa bidhaa yoyote ya Keroche

Wuiru kana uiru :oops::oops::oops: !!!

kwetu Nyandarua tunasema uiru but Nyeri nilisikia wakisema wuiru. even some nyandaruans who originated from nyeri say wuiru…

My comment is in two parts, honestly I cannot tell which is which, and in my opinion it is a combination of both…NEMA cannot have possibly learnt of the pollution through TV, they obviously abetted the polution. Also, you don’t just wake up after four years and claim tax evasion. How did they evade. What I can conclude and was trying to put across is, there is more than meets the eye…I could be wrong also

They are not claims, but official charges made by relevant institutions.

You claim that the government should take an easy approach when dealing with these companies that refuse to properly pay taxes because they provide employment to Kenyans. I am saying that the foundation of development is the payment of taxes by everyone that is eligible and that their refusal to pay taxes diminishes whatever contributions they make to this country in the form of employment.

How do you carry this matter.Why on earth is it on Sex and Relationships.
Heshimu huyo mama and treat her like who she is not to drag her matters into such brothel.
Am hurt senji