Kesha church Disturbances-please Help

No matter how much people complain they wont stop… If its too unbearable someone should move out…

they think other people also ignore their loneliness, its in church they find solace and comfort, the noise is their Opium dose

They will simply buy a backup generator if they don’t have one already

Lazy fool you have been given an idea, do your research.

Calm as a dove, approach the church leader by himself in a peaceful manner and exhort him on the need for his church to be like 1 Corinthians 14:33 and not like 1 Kings 18.27. . if this fails become shrewd like a snake and relentlessly (a message every 12 hours) report them to all authorities and media houses (NEMA, Local police, County governmentl, Ministry of health, local MCA, MP, Chief, Nyumba kumi rep, Landlord) on all forms of digital communications available to them i.e e-mail, phone, twitter, facebook etc until action is taken.

There are very many approaches to that my fren:
1:look for the honey sucker ile ya shonde,and pay them to smear their cargo every Friday night kwa mlango ya church.
2:tafuta nyuki utupe whenever they’re having those ujinga of theirs,make sure you lock the door from the outside.
3:arrange venye huyo pastor atakidnapiwa alafu achunishwe skuma.
4:mtumie message umwambie awache kulala na bibi ya wenyewe (90% he is)kama hawachi kelele utamwanika
5: burn the Church
Alternatively
6: kill the lead pastor
.NB:at a small fee I can do all of the above except no.3 but if consult some members here,they will be more than glad to do it for free.

Are you a contract killer?

You need to go to NEEMA in a sizable group. Contribute around 10k the whole lot of you, give it to the guy in charge. The pastor probably bribes NEEMA officials around 1k so if you want things to go your way, you need to up his offer.

Refer to my handle:D

Haiya…Kwani confronting a pastor is wrong? He’s just a guy kama wewe. Anyway…vile wamesema hapo juu…use the legal means, if that doesnt work, use unorthodox means, not to necessarily make them stop, but to show them that if God wanted what they are doing, angeweka woofer na tweeters hapa kwa sky. Ama unafikiria hangetengeza speaker?

No, it is not wrong. And, true, he’s a guy like me. Hiyo maswali ingine ya twitter na woofer sitajibu juu ni upussy.

You, Sir, missed my point which was that the OP should use diplomatic means to have the problem solved. In conflict management we call it conflict avoidance which helps in de-escalation of the disagreement. Have a good evening.

last option…

https://media1.tenor.com/images/89294625eb376b5997ec048e621f4d38/tenor.gif?itemid=11190809

Must you abuse me?sina ubaya na wewe,I will do the research and now that you’ve aired your dirty stinking mouth on me ,giw do you feel?relieved?good.

Chief , nimeogopa kama hivyo ndivyo you fight fire with fire. Hakuna comeback hapa.

These hooligans do this every and of the month huku kangemi death and destruction to them

Kuna pia wenye wanaishi karibu na pubs zenye huplay very loud music daily kwanzaa na very powerful woofers nyumba ina vibrate yet wako na infants.

Take the church + NEMA to court and enjoin the county commissioner.

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:DYou know your stuff man. Talking as a complete dumbass so sijui if what youre saying actually works. Lakini big up.

You can’t know when a man is talking to himself? Halafu unakuwa impressed? SMH.

This happened to our home in one of the counties where we unfortunately found ourselves surrounded by 3 churches whose PA systems were even located outside to outblast one another. Sunday nyumbani hakukua kunakalika. Hata huwezi nap kwa sababu ya makelele

Luckily a famous supreme Court judge constructed her home in the neighbourhood and all the churches got shut down permanently